B31 Hotfix 1 (v0.3.8.1)

Without further ado, we present B31 Hotfix 1:

v0.3.8.1 (b31 hotfix 1)

[Tech]

• Add option to allow “Move To” to break destructible objects.
  • Fixed a bug where objects destroyed by pets would not count towards achievements.
  • Fixed a bug where pets could not destroy some destructible objects (excluding loot orbs, will be fixed in a further patch).

[Game]

• Fixed an issue with Thermite Mines not triggering Celestial Powers
  • Fixed an issue with Mortar Trap and the Pet Attack command allowing it to rapid-fire.
  • A couple additional unique rare items have been strategically placed around lower crossing and wightmire to promote exploration.
  • Adjusted attribute damage bonuses down a bit. They are still higher than B30 but we felt we went a little too far and it was contributing too much extra damage to both enemies and players by higher difficulties. We didn’t want to drop it much through, so we tried to rebalance further with adjustments to enemy scaling.
  • Enemy damage and life scaling has been adjusted across all difficulties but with the biggest reductions on elite and ultimate. This should help address the sudden increase to difficulty, felt most keenly by melee builds. This is a quick adjustment and we will continue to gather feedback and playtest to fine tune it.

Wow thank you :smiley:

Big thanks !

Awesome! Melee player likes.

When will this hotfix be available ?

I opened steam but the game just isn’t updated yet :confused:

So cunning and spirit were nerfed? And wait, they were actually buffed in b31?

If it’s so phys would still be overall better than ever :frowning:

If the enemy dmg was nerfed enough, you won’t need as much phys to survive. So maybe? I am skeptical myself but we will find out together.

Rhis, could you give us any specifics on how much or how the enemy dmg was nerfed?

“Adjusted attribute damage bonuses down a bit. They are still higher than B30 but we felt we went a little too far and it was contributing too much extra damage to both enemies and players by higher difficulties. We didn’t want to drop it much through, so we tried to rebalance further with adjustments to enemy scaling.”

Any detailed info on this?

I really hope so.
I hope it’s only enemies who get nerfed not players or melee characters would still suffer in B31. :cry:

The damage bonus you and the mobs get from Cunning and Spirit got buffed in B31, but I don’t think Zantai mentioned it in the patch notes ( right now you’re getting ~0.45% damage per Spirit/Cunning point ).

Now it is getting reduced with the hotfix.

That explains a bit. Also wth? My game isn’t updating. Still 3.8.0 …

Will be available as soon as Steam gets its act together.

Same, no update :confused:

Awesome! :slight_smile:

it just updated for me…

Still showing 3.8.0 in game for me. So i don’t think I missed it downloading. Maybe it’s because I’m in Australia. Maybe it’s because my wifi is extremely extremely slow. I dunno

No update for me either.

Restarting steam will usually trigger it to download any updates that have been released, but the client hasn’t yet noticed.

Though in this case it might be certain regional steam caches haven’t had the GD hotfix pushed to them yet.

It must be this as I have restarted steam and computer twice now.