B31 Hotfix 1 (v0.3.8.1)

I don’t know if you’re new around here, person named ibugsy that I’ve never seen before, ever, but I have credentials.

I was recommended in a post once many months back by some Irish dude or Scottish or I dunno what he was who said cool things like “sound as a pound” and other high energy phrases that were very convincing and portrayed me favorably.

My reputation is impeccable. Sir.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Damn, wish I coulda reset my Ultimate playthrough!

damaged seemed ok on ult fabius in b31, before or after hotfix, didnt seem too different. trash mobs seemed to hit alot harder post patch tho… wasn’t a big deal since they dont do too much in the first place. might be because im evening things a bit with the new op menhir’s obelisk, +300 armor for 1 point is lol.

In your patchnotes you say that pets still can’t destroy orbs but I’ve been playing for a couple of hours now and they can always hit them.

On the other end, greater firestrike still can’t…

Just to chip in that the damage seems to be in a sweet spot for now in Elite for my not-so-tanky melee Spellbreaker. (Ok, I could be in Ultimate already if not for my self-imposed cold turkey while waiting for B31)

Nice work, I like the “non-general” design

Hi,
I’ve been following and playing this game since it first showed up as an idea on the Titan Quest forums a long time ago. 500 hours and counting.

Congratulation for creating a masterpiece!

I’ve never had any problems with performance until now, and b30 even made the game run smoother on my machine.

Since b31 I’ve been getting constant freezes with no error message whatsoever… All I can do is alt+ctrl+del and stop the process from task manager.

I’ve started a new char (occultist with pets) and the freezes started when I reached Burrwitch Village… Can someone help? I want to keep playing but i can’t.

Same here, it’s really annoying, i can’t play anymore.

Strange, I was having the same problem (especially with the search feature on multiplayer BEFORE B31), it is A-Ok now with NO more lock-ups!

Blademaster was so incredibly OP, it really needed to get him some with the nerf stick though. It’s not just you mofo!

Yeah, this game is just too tough for some people…the good news is that d3 has some open spots.

You forgot #7:

1. Drinks some (insert random beverage, probably NOT coffee this time)

Yea this sounds like a terrible way to make friends and influence people.

Except that it works so often maybe people are terrible and unfriendly.

Couldn’t be that though…

So. Would you recommend this book?

I’m kinda torn here. Blowing smoke in Zantai’s face seems rather appealing. It’s almost like a job in itself. A job I could do daily and feel satisfied that I did quality work.