Ba'al of Shit V1.33 - The Shitlord - SR30-31/34-35+ 7/7 Celestials - Meme Sentinel Pooped Out For the Armorum Excrementis Set

Oh Voy, I just had a look and seemingly no one has done that for retaliation based Dreeg’s Evil Eye. This is evil frankly.

I might have to do something then :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyhow fortunately there’s other ones for DEE, so take this one until you get your hands on enough acid retaliation gear and/or Daega’s Oath and then respec into Ba’al devotion path and get this set needed for this build. Though this is not a beginners build due to the Ascended Affixes it needs in the end, but in the long run it’s definitely doable and will work for farming Ascendant Mode, though until you’ve got 2-3 Ascension prolonging Ascended Affixes I’d be very careful when it comes to fighting The Dread or even turn it off once you’ve defeated it for an easier time.