Badge of Mastery crafting

A rather minor suggestion, could we make it so that when crafting Badges of Mastery, they can ONLY roll for skills which your class combo actually has?

Getting just a bit sick of all of the Badge of Mastery with +3 Cadence + 2 Primal Strike on a Spellbreaker…

It helps us at least aim what we are getting out of our craft of it, because right now, the odds of getting a combo you want (generally a +5 of a single skill) are 1/1296.

Less than a .1% chance… For an expensive to craft item that can easily take a few hours to craft if doing it from scratch. This at least will take it from a 1/1296 to a 1/144 chance, unless you are machoist enough to grind out a character to the point of being able to craft a lot of them as a mono-class, bringing it down to a 1/36 chance for a pure +5 of the skill you want. Set a level requirement to crafting it to prevent just using level 2 characters who have just the one class with tons of “gifted” mats to craft it.

And even assuming that you macho grind out a single solo class, its still an average of 216 hearts, 36 Severed Claws and 36 Blessed Whetstones, the crafting cost of Guile Relics, 36 Oleron’s Blood (Oh, which takes 4 Severed Claws a pop), 36 Silvercore Bolts (which take 12 Aether Shards a pop, on top of the crystal cost of the mats and component cost), countless quantities of Iron bits (purely the crafting of that many Badges of Mastery alone is 4,500,000 bits, not counting the component parts which add another 360,000 for the claws, 108,000 for the Oleron Bloods, 108,000 for the Silvercore Bolts, 72,000 for the Blessed Whetstones, 28,000 for the Imbued Silvers, and finally 540,000 bits for the Guile Relic combo cost, or a grand total of 5.4 million bits or so, give or take a hundred thousand…), and you still have to grind out all of the actual components themselves to drop. To just get 1 relic with the specific bonus you want with my system. Under the actual system we have? Multiply that entire mess by 36.

The first badge of mastery I rolled had 1 skill on it from each of that character’s masteries and I thought “hey cool, they made it a smart roll against that character’s classes.” Found out that was pure coincidence later and was very disappointed. It ought to be a smart roll.

I had a similar case, lol. Was like "Nice, brings the odds from 1/1296 to 1/144, far more manageable.

Nope.

Second this thought.