Bane of Uroboruuk. (Pet Cabalist )

Looks impressive. Grimtools link?

Thanks for the support, hybrid build is fun,

I possibly can’t comment on your build cuz I haven’t built one myself.

I always want to make a pet death knight, let’s see how that pans out…:p:p:p

Em… Haha, I decided to leave a cliffhanger there…:p:p:p

Update on the build!

Skills part!

It’s a draft.

Plz folks, give your feedback so I could make it better!:D:p:p

Pretty mush this

Haha, Building a mystery(Song by Sarah Mclachlan)

:p:p:p:p:p:p

No soul harvest?
I have a almost the same setup but could not resist 50 flat vitality and~100 all damage
Edit: posted wrong % all damage

Soul harvest is peanuts compared to my burst damage.

But that’s a story for another time.:stuck_out_tongue:

Folks, I’m a little burnt out with GD recently, I think I’ll be back in a week .

See you then.:cool:

Never liked parrots. Especially when they refuse post GT links.

This is what he posted under one of his videos:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvkE8vZ

So I’m Dravis now? Last time I was accused of being Chthon until proven otherwise.

You chose to end your suffering? Understandable!

If this is not just a GT theorycrafted setup then I demand the ability to handpick items from stash programs as well. This will teach mortals their place :furious:
From “Lokarr 12 seconds” to “survives Lokarr for 12 seconds” in a moment. :cool:

Whether directly via a build or talkling or indirectly from other players, it’s almost impossible to gather pet knowledge without some of it being from Shiv:p

Lol Lokarr getting uppity! You are no longer yourself old bean, and many of us can take you to task these days. Such a loss of power, of self-esteem… I’d say it was sad but you appreciate reveling in an other’s suffering so I’m certain that you’ll understand my amusement!

Lol, Lord Lokarr, you are so sweet. I’m not trying to ruin your crucible business!

You can still give sweet loots to crucible farmers!

I’m not a competitor! No worries!:p:p

Constellations part is out!:p:p:p:p

Hi Sneaky P,

I figured I’d drop into this thread now that I’m closer to completing my Cabalist build. Here’s where I’m at: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2pKvW6N

Changes to come are one more Runebound on the second ring and Tainted Hearts in the Medal and Amulet (although I think my own heart might freeze over before I’ve farmed enough of those things… battered shell->Frozen Heart->Battered Shell->Frozen Heart… the universe died out!).

Obviously having Fevered Rage in there is, uh, experimental or maybe just mental. But it is hilarious. Let me know if you see anything obviously wrong with this build.

Thanks.

I have already PMed, checkout your inbox!;):stuck_out_tongue:

Grimtools link?

/Voteban this trolling parrot.