Bane of Uroboruuk. (Pet Cabalist )

So scared… cowards with their burner accounts!:p:p:confused::p:p

Why bother making a “guide” if you refuse to give the most helpful thing for people wanting to play it, a simple grimtools link…

I’m a new player, i was curious because this seemed like a decent summoner build and i didn’t like the others on the forum, but i can’t follow this not knowing how many points your gear is actually giving you, the stats i would need to equip things, devotions and so on… :undecided:

You are lying, the most helpful thing to a ‘real new’ player is explanation on how things work——A guide. When I am a new player, grimtools link is the last thing that is actually helpful(too overwhelming). So plz…don’t make a burner account(like in May with just one post just to target this thread?)and try to convince an old bird that you are a noob, this never works, you suck at lying…:p:p:p:p:p

I will give out the link when I see fit—- Don’t worry, it will come finally but not now…

Believe what you want, i just wanted to try out the build.

Thanks for nothing i guess. Have a nice day.

You too, have a good one!:smiley:

Well so what is this ?
One of those click bait postings?
The most important part of a build is grimtools link , so we can see if it is an attainable build.
Why attainable, well if it full of perfect MIs to me the build is worthless , as a casual player.
And really I don’t care anymore about a grimtools link lol

Then perhaps you can move on from this thread and don’t waste time arguing , it’s worthless anyway…:p:p———

I’m not gonna say anything about this anymore, bother me once more I’ll just end the thread.

——-I’ll just share it among friends and post it in a small circle.
In fact, I have a lot more really powerful pet builds that are just as amazing as this one. But you know if you have to deal with trolls and hostile self-entitled beggars with no gratitude (If the shoes fit it, wear it!) all the time, it’s just not worth it.:):slight_smile:

A question Parrot. I assume you use witching hour and 2x voidwhisper band. With that, is overcapping will of the crypt still necessary? Mix damage type is what’s make RR in pet build harder to manage.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Will of the crypt gives great vitality damage, curse of frailty lowers vitality resistance.

In fact curse of frailty lowers vitality ,poison ,elemental resistances . Elderitch fire lowers chaos resistance. This build lowers all it’s damage type resistances.

You want the conversion from void whisperband simply becuz you want to leverage the plus chaos damage bonus from witching hour and hungering void to dish out more damage .I’m using one void whisperband plus one conjuring seal to boost base damage and survivabilty(plus health) for the summoner.

The reason you want to have will of the crypt is the same as wanting to have hellfire——base flat damage.———Crate buffed WOC in patch 1.0.3.0, the vitality flat damage scales better in late ranks…

:cool::stuck_out_tongue:

Sir where can i find the items etc… can you make a grimcalc ?

I’ll be posting the gears this week if nothing unpleasant happens.

I think I’ll stick to images and illustrations , not Grimtools for now.

Gears part is out!

Thanks so much for your post but why would you not use Grimtools? The over-sized images you have here are very hard on the eyes and GT puts everything in one place and is much easier to read. I don’t mean to offend and I am grateful for the effort you’ve put in. It just doesn’t make sense to me to not use the tools we’ve been given…

Thank you for the feedback, I’ll try to make the images even smaller in the future.

I think a grimtools link is really great for an experienced player, but a guide with pictures and annotations is best for starters with little experience (You can’t attach an user manual on grimtools). It’s less intimidating, it’s simple with ‘flying colors’. It’s just more new-comers friendly.

It’s also great for people who like to read and reason&compare, a grimtools link doesn’ t enable the build creator to explain his choices at the same time.

This style of writing also automatically filters out people with no interest in knowledge or have little patience———Just like the bland UI of Hacker News.

I’m writing for my own target audiences , but, of course, I’m not saying I will never put a grimtools link up one day .

Really interesting. You make the pet as Buffy as possible so you can concentrate on the timing of burst skill button.

BTW, the problem of pure pet build is the super fragile summoner. With that very low DA, How do you deal with enemies who always go straight to the player like iron maiden or any other nemesis that immune to taunt?
This is always a problem in crucible when I do no buff and banner as pure summoner.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Then why not use both? Do you have trouble figuring out how to use GT? or not want experienced users to follow your build? Avoiding GT makes no sense to me at all…

Experienced players with patience and a good attitude&curiosity will wait and read the whole thing…:p:p

For others who just wish to copy pasta the build——-Sorry, this is not written for you, maybe you should leave, it’s not interesting anyway.

EDIT: I appreciate your efforts and not to worry, I won’t bother you again…

Appreciate the update. I’m not using the same pet build, but attempting Lighting Conjurer.

I’m still reading your guide to navigate what I can use…unfortunalty I have noticed at level 96 now, not enough points, pets are such a costly investment, as to leave little left to attempt some creativity in build.

So following some of your guide about maxing certain skills, but attempting wind devil for - elemental resist, for the two ravens I have, and stormfire for Dying God process, and attack ability.

Plus all to skills are like compound interest, if you stack plus 5 to all skills and you need to cap 6 skills----You’ve already saved 30 skill points