Banshee - Pet Ritualist - SR 140 Version :3

Foreword:

Do you like immortality?
Do you like Ghosts?
Do you want Pets that cannot die?
Do you want to kill every single thing Ingame?

If the answer is “Yes”, then you are in the right place :stuck_out_tongue:

Note: Requires both Ashes_of_Malmouth & Forgotten_Gods.
Note II: If you are looking for a budget setup - Hecate - Lazy Dark One's Set Budget Pet Ritualist

• [Pet] [1.2] (g3) (sr+) Banshee - Pet Ritualist (Callagadra Facetank Edition) (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Reap Spirit, Bone Harvest, ill Omen, Call of the Grave, Devouring Swarm, Wendigo Totem
    • Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Presence of Might (x2)
    • WPS Skills: none

Reap https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BJBvJ2

_

Crate of Entertainment – https://i.imgur.com/2XGlG61.jpeg
Took around 1:30 minute. No potions/consumables needed except Tonic of Mending. Pretty easy since it is kind of hard to die :yum:

Callagadra – https://i.imgur.com/ShPPjWC.jpeg
Took around 5 minutes. No potions/consumables needed except Tonic of Mending. Just evade sunder, can otherwise be Facetanked :blush:

Ravager of Flesh – https://i.imgur.com/MlbNPnz.jpeg
Took around 3:30 minutes. No potions/consumables needed except Tonic of Mending. Fully facetanked except for bloodpools since standing in those drain your Energy / Mana :sweat:

Mogdrogen – https://i.imgur.com/7JSTGfp.jpeg
Took around 3 minutes. No potions/consumables needed except Tonic of Mending. Fully facetanked :sunglasses:

Shattered Realms 140 : https://i.imgur.com/dMyHRGZ.jpeg
Potions and Consumables used.

_

Devotion Order:

• Purple > Shepherd’s Crook > Remove Purple >

• Yellow > Tortoise > Remove Yellow > Dryad > Stag >

• Eel > Sailor’s Guide > Ulo the Keeper of the Waters >

• Solemn Watcher > Ishtak > Tree of Life >

• Wolverine (4 points for 4% Defensive Ability) >

• Obelisk of Menhir (3 points for 6% Defensive Ability)

Skills (in no particular order):

• 26/16 Reap spirit

• 7/12 Spectral Binding, 13/10 Spectral Wrath

• 10/10 Call of the Grave

• 10/10 Ill Omen

• 1/16 Bone Harvest, 1/12 Dread, 14/12 Soul Harvest

• 12/12 Wendigo Totem, 14/12 Blood Pact

• 16/12 Mogdrogen’s Pact, 17/10 Heart of the Wild, 14/10 Oak Skin

• 16/16 Devouring Swarm

• 12/12 Primal Bond

Items:

• Diviner’s Vision Set – 4 pieces

• Mythical Spiritbinder Glyph – 2x

• Mythical Avatar of Mercy

• Mythical Soulbearer

• Mythical Fiendflesh Greaves

• Mythical Touch of the Everliving Grove

• Really Great Pants

• Mythical Mark of Unlife

• Mythical White Lotus

• Bysmiel’s Domination

Augments:

• 2x Ravager’s Eye

• 3x Mogdrogen’s Blessing

• 4x Malmouth Soulguard Powder

• 2x Mankind’s Vigil

• 1x Bysmiel’s Veiltouch

• Rune of Displacement

Components:

• Seal of Ancestry

• 2x Seal of Might

• 2x Mark of Illusions

• 2x Eldritch Mirror

• 1x Sacred Plating

• 1x Aether Soul

• 4x Ugdenbog Leather

How to Level

Since the above build is an endgame build, use the information provided below for leveling.

Attributes:

Everything into Physique, except for when you need to invest into Cunning or Spirit to meet the required stats for equipping items.

Leveling:

Start as Necromancer-

We will be focusing on Skeletons first before respec’ing halfway through, into Blight Fiends & Reap Spirit and then going back to invest points in Skeletons later on. The reason for this is that Skeletons struggle Mid-game and hence the shifting of focus for a bit helps make things a bit easier.

Since we are going for a Ritualist, it is recommended that you put enough points in Shaman early on, to get a 16/16 Briarthorn before going back to focus on the Necromancer Side. However, do note that it is optional and not necessary for success.

Devotions:

• Purple > Shepherd’s Crook > Remove Purple >

• Blue > Eel > Red > Viper > Remove Blue >

• Green > Raven > Murmur >

• Yellow > Lotus > Remove Raven >

• Manticore > Remove Green >

• Panther > Crane > Sailor’s Guide > Hound >

• Ishtak > Tree of Life (4 points for Healing Rain)

Skills:

• Lvl 10 – 16/16 Raise Skeletons, 1/12 Undead Legion.

• Lvl 20 – 14/16 Summon Blight Fiend, 12/12 Undead Legion, 1/16 Ravenous Earth (RE).

• Lvl 30 – 16/16 Summon blight Fiend, 12/12 Rotting Fumes, 6/12 Will of the Crypt.

• Lvl 40 – Remove points from RE, Raise Skeletons and its nodes, 12/12 Blight Burst, 1/1 Unstable Anomaly, 16/16 Reap Spirit, 11/12 Master of Death.

• Lvl 50 – 1/12 Spectral Binding, 1/10 Spectral Wrath, 16/16 Raise Skeletons, 1/12 Undead Legion.

• Lvl 60 – 12/12 Master of Death, 12/12 Undead Legion, 8/10 Spectral Wrath.

• Lvl 70 – 10/10 Spectral Wrath, 12/12 Will of the Crypt, 8/10 Call of the Grave.

• Lvl 80 – 10/10 Call of the Grave, 10/10 Mark of Torment, 1/16 Bone Harvest, 1/12 Dread, 6/12 Soul Harvest.

• Lvl 90 – 12/12 Soul Harvest, 1/16 RE, 12/12 Decay.

• Lvl 94 – Respec as needed, according to the build you are going for.

(Click to Expand)

_ - _ - __ - _ - __ - _ - __ - _ - __ - _ - __ - _ - _

4 Likes

Reserbirbs

Reserbirb 2

Final Reserbirb :3

Atomic Emu, Pet Conjurer - Callagadra Facetank Edition (SR-140) was pretty nice, but you still had to re-summon pets every now and then.

So, I decided to make a Reap Spirit pet build that can tank Callagadra image.

Playstyle is pretty straightforward - pretend to be a caster, spam everything and wait for things to die. Think of this as a much more tankier version of my Ishtar - Pet Ritualist, made with facetanking Callagadra in mind.

I don’t know what changes future patches will bring to Superbosses, so I wanted to get this out right away.

Nice durability!

When I was playing around with RS, I noticed that the only resist RS lacking - and all other pets - is slow resist (0%). This could mean that DeathWalker’s Gaze is useful as it is the only pet thing that provides such (including devotions).

Consider in some cases this could mean not losing a significant chunk of damage output with some mobs. I think Cally’s minion debuffs speed, for example.

Have you had any experence with comparing using slow resist vs your current boots (speed, damage) in general practice?

And another question:

I read that all attack skills (including debufs) can miss if OA is too low. I’m curious if you have seen DS, Omen, or RS miss with this. I ask because you might have had time to notice such because the build has a bit of time to watch the party.

In theory 1800 OA vs 2000 DA has a miss chance of 1/6 (16%). With Cally this might have been as high as 40% chance.

Did you notice any of your player debuf skills ever miss here? It’s something I have always wondered but haven’t had any play time lately to test.

1 Like

Ty :blush:

Hm… good point. But, since I always go for player durability over Pet defense/offense, I tend to never go for Deathwalker over Fiendflesh.
General damage absorption vs Vitality and Bleed only = Fiendflesh wins every single time for me.

I will test it later on this setup - Halloween - OnlyGhosts Damage focused Pet Ritualist to see if I can reduce Cally kill time by a noticeable amount.

Also need to see if the Resistance to Life Reduction makes any actual difference :thinking:

Hm… no idea. I personally never noticed it and Reap Spirit always proc’ed for me.

But tbh, only Omen has a high enough CD for it to make an actual difference if skills do miss.

Well, damn. Consider me impressed. Only change was boots.

vs

SR 120 done. I know that my conjurer went upto SR 140 and my Ishtar manages SR 120 just fine despite being much less tanky, but the issue here is that Banshee sacrifices a ton of damage to be able to facetank Callagadra and in the process, makes doing deeper SR shards painfully slow. So, I decided to just do SR120 and call it a day.

The bosses were some of the easier ones, but still, zero kiting and everything was facetanked. Normal mobs were the actual problem due to build lacking AoE :sweat:

2 Likes

SR 75 - Took around 9:15 minutes, but is still fast enough to complete with plenty of time left over, even with unideal mutators. Everything can be facetanked at this level but I wanted to see if it had enough damage to reliably farm 75-76 and now I can safely say that it does :blush:

1 Like

With an elixir of mogdrogen, got around 8min cally kill :ghost:.
Still slower than Ishtar by 30 seconds, but dis one can facetank cally unlike Ishtar, so I consider it to be a pretty big win.

2 Likes

SR 140 done, bosses fully face tanked, one at a time :3

Bonus fight -

2 Likes

Woohoo. The more I read about your builds, the better I get playing the class.

1 Like

Facetanking not recommended anymore (try to avoid sunder), but 6 min lazy cally kill in 1.2 :3

1 Like

Build updated for 1.2 :sunglasses:

SR 140 Cleared :3

Bonus Fabius without pharma -

1 Like

Further testing in the playtest, makes this my tankiest build atm.

Playtest GT - Ritualist, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

For those wondering, The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3 is technically supposed to be tankier, but since Briarthorns die rather easily now while Reap Spirits are still immortal, we end up with the Ritualist having an easier time surviving.

1 Like

Surprised no one mentioned this.

Devo order: Remove Jackal. No mention of when it’s filled in.

Otherwise, looks a fun build.

1 Like

Oops, it was supposed to be “remove yellow”. I copy/paste a lot of things from older threads and missed it :sweat_smile:. Should be corrected now. Ty for letting me know :+1:

YW. Just unusual no one else noticed or bothered to mention.

BTW, considered bat on ill omen? Good proccer. Also, Bonescavengers? Extra spooks, much fun.

Bat on a pet build where you are not binding the skill to a pet is useless.

Bonescavengers is a good choice, but I was going for something that can easily facetank even celestials. Hence the defensive choices like Everliving gloves.