Bat + Ghoul meta

Then why wasn’t aggro abuse aggrobuse to begin with, huh?

I wanted to make it sounds like a monster / Kaiju.
Aggromerabuse.

1 Like

That answers the question. Thanks jabby.

1 Like

So it’s settled. Btw I’m out of commission but I wanted to see if Aggromerabuse works in Crucible. You know, go to the middle, spin it around, and no aggro bugs.

It’s basically about that if the camera is not facing the enemy their aggro area is much much smaller

But you’re surrounded in Crucible. It wouldn’t matter where the camera was pointing, no?

I have to disagree: Fwuffy's Harbinger - Pet Dervish

1 Like

But when you point it at each spawn zone they should all aggro. In SR yo can go to the almost to the middle of the stage without aggroing anyone. And when you turn the camera back to the north they’ll all aggro. Tested meself. I’ve heard that you can even stop ongoing aggro by turning the camera away

Definitely worth testing on one of those gryphon things which always get stuck in 161’s bottom right.

It depends on particular skill imo. There are cheap spells too, as well as kinda expensive attacks.
BTW, let’s take my current lightning AAR setup as an example. How much did he invested into energy regen? “of insight” suffix (that provides godly +150% damage anyway, and chaos res on top of that)? A 2-piece set with godly armour bonus (which i’d use anyway)? Or maybe weapon augments (that provide dmg, hp and res anyways)? Or maybe weapon & offhand bases, that are BiS regardless? Or maybe few points into Mental Alacrity, that provide cast speed anyways?
See, it’s safe to say this character has almost 0 extra invesments into energy sustain. And that’s for one of the most energy-hungry skills in the game!

The world of casters does not revolve around 1 lightning AAR MH.

You’re right, it revolves around 2 lightning AAR’s-BOG’s and mine :wink:

JK.

1 Like

PB might get offended…and you wouldn’t want that :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I love Demonslayer Reaper, one of my favorite casters. And your Rancor is great.

By the way, always feeling weird talking to BOG. Bog in my language mean God. So I am talking to God. But even more freaky, God’s responding to me :dizzy_face:

1 Like

AAR became one of the cheapest skills in the game and there are others that are far more expensive.

Right, and it’s also relative.

For example, EoR is a super cheap channeling skill. But energy management is a PITA.

EoR is more vulnerable to CC. Also AAR have better range. Of course EoR have better life steal and also energy cost is cheaper.

I’m not disagreeing with you or norzan. I was explaning to bog that you can’t just say a skill is energy intensive just by looking at the skill cost on it.

You need to take things into consideration - e.g. only the arcanist has mental alacrity, which makes most skills very energy efficient.

EDIT: Furthermore…

• Lightning AAR also has skill modifiers which reduces its energy cost on both gloves and offhand.
  • He’s using “of insights” suffix to support his argument. What if I have a better item choice which disallows me from using green shoes?

Basically…narrow-minded example. Inapplicable to the problems faced by most casters.

Arcanist also have big spirit boost and mental alacrity is great for casters. OK too have energy from Virtue. FoI is the worst case, since it’s energy hungry, but Inquisitor don’t have cast speed or regen.

Yes OK gives fairly substancial regen from ~6 softcap to double at hardcap - and it’s a skill you’ll always max anyways.

But I’d suggest the worst energy skill is DEE spam. FoI has built-in cost reduction in the nodes. Max DE is pretty draining, as well.

Building off this debunked comment to note that Devastation, Doom Bolt, DEE, Quick Jacks, and spam BWC run into far greater energy issues than AAR, with Dev/DB just outright being more costly in the long run.

I’m still not aware of a means to make low-cd DB permanently castable. Every variant I know of runs dry quite quickly.