Belgoystic Blademayster Build

Im gonna sait like a kid : he said it 1st :slight_smile: and except the field command/squad tactics, so far he hasnt been right about anything except about the hapry+crossroad point required to open them withouth bat… but dont understand how i can get 2 points from markovian.

So this is basically the slaughter build with two item changes, 1 suffix change, and a bat? I don’t play the build but I don’t see any situation where bat will be useful for this build. The 3% lifesteal is negligible. You’re saying that this is not better or worse but this is actually worse. You won’t notice it when you play because the situations that matter are rare. But that 200 armor you lost matters, especially in a build that is still very crittable at 3.4k da.

The main thing I don’t like though is how you handle criticisms. Any build should be posted with the assumption that you will receive such criticisms from people who are better/more experienced/have different tastes than you. You aren’t even accounting for the (high) probability that the people you’re responding have more experience playing pierce bm than you, so you don’t tell people to play your build before criticizing it. They might have even tried using bat on a pierce build months before you did. I’m not saying you’re factually wrong, but you’ll have to be open to criticisms if you wanna make a good build.

Ya’ll needa quit bothering with this guy lol. He just insults anyone that disagrees with him and thinks he knows best. Read any of his threads and you’ll see that.

Why is your char’s name censored anyway?

Why do we need to watch and discuss this plagiate from Fluff’s build?

+1

Well last time i say it - he was using gloves and pants not for bm - the ones i use are class specific and give 10 skill points whic is better than 100cunning.

The medal - is better - the survivability is better cause of that life steal u say its not good, AGAIN I SAY - twin fangs is for the 3% POINT, not for the skill, but why not use it, to get to ghoul, cause imo, ghould is better than harpy for better survive. overall the dmg is great…and i still say u cannot say u dont like a food just by looking at it…eat it and talk after…

Compos differ. + 25% dmg to undead and chtonics +15% to aetherials - and u people say 5% life steal and 8% armor from seal of blades is better than that ? be serious…

Again - test - talk after - and again - same group of people, who 100% know eachother, back eachother up on forum…no biggy…ur not the only ones playing the game…without testing the build before talking…

Its derived from that build…if i wouldnt have said it…u wouldnt have noticed it…cause…AGAIN…any phys pierce build will eventually end up with almost same items and devos…and AGAIN i said it’s an alternative, not better, not worse…u just dont like it cause u didnt test it…thats why u say its worse…happy xmax and keep on with ur lil group therapy :wink:

As I said earlier, you’ll have to be open to criticisms if you wanna make a good build. Everything that has bee suggested in this thread isn’t really flat out better than what you have. It’s all personal preferences. You want that setup and others suggested another setup and no one’s wrong because you get similar results anyway unless you’re counting every last bit of stat you can get. Except the bat thing though. It’s just bad. And some things that you said don’t even make sense.

There are no class specific items in this game. LD gauntlets can be used by anyone who needs it and finds it fit for their needs. Also, even with the skill support, Unchained might isn’t a blademaster item. Blade arc? Do blademasters even use that? Circle of slaughter? Every nightblade uses that. The fumble is great. Oleron’s rage? Every non shield soldier can find it useful. Barbaros is great. It really just has the same benefits as RGP and it depends on which you prefer. But it isn’t really 10 skill points. Ring and circle aren’t your main skills, they’re support skills that aren’t even a large part of your survival. It’s just 5 points. Medal, I don’t know where the ‘it’s better for survivability’, came from. The only defensive stat there is 5% physique and pierce res on an already overcapped one. Racial damage is good, sure but again, it’s more about if you value killing those specific guys faster or just have better survivability and more pierce against everyone. Again, personal preference.

Telling people that they’re wrong when you don’t even completely understand your build is what’s wrong. Imho, this build isn’t even worth posting. As I said above, this is just fluff’s build with 2 item changes, an affix change and a bat.

If u dont read what i write, please show me a phys/pierce dw bm with other items that can farm with same eficieny. U cant ! Cause every single phys/pierce dw bm build will end up using those items : belg set, redeemer, bladebreaker sash, belgo relic, beronath amulet, sigil and twister ring, and ofc the best pants and boots, if u cant max out reses, are barbaros and unchained grasp, there are no better for bm, even if u dont actually use the skills, i didnt count blade arc. I just counted skill used. So what is left ? Boots and medal, boots will be windshear or stonhide there are no other better, imo, and medal will be rune of kalastor, direwolf, bom or rylok crest. There are no better end game items that can compare to them for a pierce/phys dw bm build on ulti.

And btw i have 7 in ring and 9 in circle, it does very good dmg…its 50% of the skill…

No i just said the medal is better, and apart from that, the char’s survivability is better cause of the life steal it has, the medal has none, it’s just better IN MY OPINION.

But please continue…u just look like a troll u just wants to have the last negative say about the build.

Dont even have to repeat myself cause its useles u read 3 out of 5 words and u repeat urself after i answered as if u didnt even read any of them, and again, u didnt test the build, and i dont care who comes and says anything, u cannot give opinions on things before u try them.

• Here’s a few-

DW Warborn Cadence Blademaster
DW Valdun Cadence Blademaster (used to be one of the strongest end game farmers in base game with fastest Dummy Kill time)
Deathmarked Multi-Proc Shadow Strike Blademaster

2 out of the 3 I listed are on the forums (too lazy to link :p). All are more than end game viable. If you don’t believe me then I am ready to provide links

-You seem to insult anyone who doesn’t agree with you in your threads. If you don’t like what they have to say then just post your argument w/o insults. Insults gets threads purged or closed. If you simply can’t handle criticism then the No-Reply Feedback Section might help you

Criticisms help a build grow, if you have made different choices due to personal preferences then that’s a different story all-together though.

-“Trolling” is an art form. Just because someone is pissing you off doesn’t make him a troll. It’s a grave misuse of that word
So x1x1x1x2 isn’t a troll, just a random guy/girl who disagrees with you

Please give links. Im curious.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47967

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49710

Neither have been updated for AoM (not a big deal). Both the builds were solid in vanilla and not much has changed after the expac

Updated it with an alternative build link in the grim calc and seems better.

Ok so I got to this -> http://www.grimtools.com/calc/4VxGGD52

+92cunning, 4k OA, all max res still, with just -9%elem.
But if u are lucky with Belgo shoulders, Belgo Sigil ring and Perleess Eye amu, u can max them out, or u can unspend some points, 1/2 from Markovian, 1 from Fighting Spirit and 1/2 from Dual Blades and put +4 in Elemental Awakening and done.

The only problem left is health. only 10k (9913). In party u might get some bonuses, but game is also harder. Any suggestions ? Without loosing crit% or max res ?

p.s.: didn’t realise that markovian had +2 points over it’s max uber levels so that’s where my 2 missing points where lol…u can check in the base build it’s the same…

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVlk3Jo2

+105cunning (+2k cunning), +4k OA, all max res, 2.5k DA, 2.7k armour, 100% absorb, +11k life, +25%chance on zolhan’s

Just added Really Great Pants with Venomguard Powder on them and another Ingenuity on amu. Just for fun. Still lost uber skill level at oleron that gives 13%OA, and the battle cry granted skill from barbaros pants, and also +4phys res from them.

Have to admit, after I added 25% Zolhan’s…wierd things started to happen…I see less crit hits over 200K than before with the build i posted in the comment before this one.

Is that the fault…or something else ?

When you stack a bunch of different WPS the total final chance to use each is never greater than 100%. So what the game does is it scales all the WPS so they take up slices of 100% in proportion to how much they would take up of the actual total.

You have 4x 20% wps and 2x 25% wps for a total of 130%. So the chance to use each WPS is the listed chance / 1.3.

Compared to some of your other WPS zolhan’s has no flat damage and less/equal % weapon damage.

Zolhan: 158% weapon damage, NO FLAT
Markovian: 163% weapon damage, 272 flat phys (most gets converted to pierce)
shears: 156% weapon damage, 137.5 avg flat phys, +30% crit damage.
execution: 307% weapon damage, 218 flat pierce. (massive weapon damage on execution is your likeliest source of big crits)

1 / 1.3 = 77%. 20% / 1.3 = 15.4%, 25% / 1.3 = 19.2%

So by having zolhan’s technique you are reducing the chance of seeing execution and shears to 15.4%, and reducing markovian’s advantage to 19.2%. These are your three hardest hitting WPS.

This is a total % chance loss of a little under 15%, so it’s not surprising you’re seeing a lot fewer big numbers.

Thank you very much ! I was sitting for 30min, just activating pneumatic, and attaking dummy, 5mins with zolhan’s, 5 mins without, and every time i added the zolhan.s i saw less over 200k crits, and less red/orange numbers in total…again thank you…didn’t know what to think

can someone explain this ?

Belts have armor but you can never get hit in the belt, the game doesn’t have that as an option.

So any armor that is on a belt gets applied to all armor slots. Spellscorched plating boosts whatever specific armor piece it is on, so if you boost the belt it applies to all your armor.

Spellscorched plating only adds a flat +30 armour, are you sure you don’t mean Enchanted Earth which adds a % bonus to armour, and thus applying the % to the whole armour when attached to the belt?

Edit: scratch that - I just tested it in GDTools, having EE on belt and SP on pants was 36AR less than having it the other way round. You learn something new everyday :wink:

New Boots for the winter - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqGk482
4250 OA and +10k health now.