Best Masteries to combine with Necromancer or Inquisitor?

So there is so much source of %IAS in expansion, that 12% from mastery dosent matter?

But this is only true for Beronath Aura users correct? W/o the sword Physical Tactician should weaker than the two?

More like it’s compensated with Deadly Aim.

So I was right about Deadly Aim after all. Those OA and Crit Damage are sure quite good. Good news. But unfortunately, I suspect a nerf incoming.

I only wish we would have gotten not 5, but at least 10 Devotion points.

That would end up with existing constellations getting nerfed. 5 seems fine.

As for nerfs, I think it’s easy to predict which skills are getting the hammer but I think I’ll wait for the item support first to test things in the field

I’m fine with that. At any rate, I doubt the nerf would have been big anyway.

True. But looking at Cabalist pet build, you can literally smell the hammer even without testing, for example. I’ll just have fun as fast as I can, before Crate decides that enough is enough, I suppose.

Ashes of Maltongue DLC will probably give us the remaining 5;)

Then Asses in My Mouth expansion pack will give us the remaining 3

That’s the way it’s been so far

looking forward:rolleyes:

I’m playing as cold/frostburn deathmarked infiltrator and I’m very satisfied with the damage - than is very high. The interesting point on this combination is the amount of resistances ou got with both masteries skills(elemental, chaos, aether, physical, pierce), debuffs (freeze, slow, high DA red, cold red) and buffs (OA, DA, evasion, deflection, healing, movement speed) apart from devotion. I’m focus 80% of devotion tree on offensive and the rest on defensive devotions like dryad and Behemoth. - Guys, I’m searching for Mythical Deathmarked set, I have itens for trade like Krieg’s gloves, Ignafar chest, Necro Lord chest, just PM me.

Make me release skelemancer 2.0

Actually, Necro’s abilities aren’t really support melee. You could rely only on Bone Harvest(and his auras in some case) in the whole mastery. So you might heavily focus on another mastery on melee.

Combining with nightblade need gear dependent be very good at endgame. Necro don’t have much cold buff but we could fix via items.

Easiest is go 2H with Soulrend.

If you’re planning on DW melee. Deathguard’s set is a solid choice(and very gear dependent too). Or with MIs like Loxmere’s Frostblade or Ugdenbog Chillstrife + Any armor that can convert wasted dmg to cold. [IMO, this is the most gear dependent + hard to find right affixes for BiS]

The reaper is very gear limited for now, but if you wanna play it’s a really fun choice to choose.

it absolutely kicks ass. get decree of malmouth and diviners set, see 99% of your damage become aether.

necro + occultist of course is one of the most OP combinations at the moment.
also necro + demo = defiler is pretty strong

How is defiler strong? There’s no synergy at all

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

There is. One is apparent and the other a secret:p

Dual-wielding aether defiler? :spy:

umm sure, there’s another one :smiley: I wan’t thinking of this. Less intricate stuff actually but also conversion based