Boatman of Styx — Bleeding Warder, CR <6m [g3][sr+][c+][vid]

I like to play both crucible and SR.

What would need to be changed for SR?

Thanks for the replies!

@XCaL for SR probably better take ghoul instead jackal and 3-node berserker(though i don’t think that’s really needed, if you, of course, don’t won’t crusade deep shards)

I think I tried something like this (but didn´t play it for a long time, just to test it):
GRIMTOOLS

Edit:
Okay, this is f***ing fastest build I ever played in SR. I breathed through the 11 shards from 65 to 75. It kills everything, it runs fast, nothing stops it. The damage is great, easy to play. Can just recommend to anyone to try it. I used this specc: GRIMTOOLS

Need a break now, will try to go deeper later. Much fun. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit 2nd:

From 65 to 80 without losing the timer. :blush:
Great work @Shoot2033!

1 Like

Interesting devo route(dropping RR for more comfortable gameplay , in general, is not a bad idea). I fixed some moments in your devo route , so it should be works even better

2 Likes

Tested it. :slight_smile:

1. Had to use an Energy Potion now and then. Had expected it with the loss of Viper, but it´s very manageable.
  2. Even more damage! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  3. I didn´t realize the loss of 100 DA . So everything is fine.
  4. Maybe I am too stupid (or I forgot it)…but how to do the trick to go with only 2 points in Spirit? I know, Amulet is self-sustaining but I had to spent 4 points. :joy: (it doesn´t really matter but still interested if possible…)

I think this build could easily best SR 85 and maybe (with a better pilot than me) even 90.

@Shoot2033:
Something, which came to my mind:
Did you consider to swap Seal of Blades for Bloody Whetstone to get another formidable nuke?
Or is the loss of about ~145 Armor and 5% ADctH not worth it?

I got a Myth Guillotine lying around in my stash for quite a while, but don’t have the Myth Bloodrager Set. Is this build (or something similar) even doable without the set, or do I lose out too much to make it work?

For Endgame, you are losing too much. But, I can have a look; I think I have most of the set lying around on my different toons.

Sadly, I can give it to you (if you want it) later, only; currently I am loading up a video and with my “not-so-good” connection, this will take a few hours. :smirk:

Edit:
Other possibility: I will upload my Save File. Than you have the whole package.

Ah, no thanks. I’m more of a “do-it-all-yourself” guy, just wanted to know if something like this would be possible at all :slight_smile:

You surely can mix up other Bleeding Items till you get the set.

Baldir´s Set (Epic) e. g. Some items are craftable if you have the Blueprints (Boots, Medal).

Yea, I got a ton of bleeding items for lvls 90+
I’ll see what I can use, thank you :slight_smile:

@Shoot2033:
I hope you don´t mind me posting a video here. I did a fast SR 75/76 Run with Bloody Whetstone instead Seal of Blades.

(featuring Rhylthar “The Chicken”, running around cluelessly and let the DoTs do their work…)

======Updated(1.1.5.2)========

Warder > Trickster :smirk:

Thanks, mr. Z

What´s the problem with it?
Maybe even Warlord is faster than Trickster, but that doesn´t mean, Trickster is bad in any way.

@Shoot2033:
Did you try with Bloody Whetstone?

Man, you only make Bleeding builds but somehow you manage to stay outside of meta :laughing: (don’t get offended, please, knowing less or more about the game is not a sin or a virtue or anything)

Tricksters got buttfucked by numerous 1h bleeding weapons nerfs. Once their damage got taken from them, they have nothing to fall back on, really. Their nerfs also coincided with general buffs to monsters and Crucible difficulty which made life for them exponentially harder.

@Rhylthar 1) In current patch, warder faster and much more resilent than trickster, though in pre FG(not so long) difference between two is about 1(in best case)-1,5 min(in average)
2)Quite average skill,even slightly below(Seal of blades much better there)

Your “meta” sucks. :wink:

A build, which does SR 89 and Crucible 6:11 can’t be “bad” and, which is more important, won’t get the nerf-hammer by Big Z.

AAR…well, perhaps he don’t care, but I predict massive nerfs incoming with next patch. Then the 4/5 min “meta” is gone again.

Perhaps even this build will suffer; with 900k DoTs on Dummy without Counterstrike…well, Guillotine’s Crit modifier is insane and @Shoot2033 utilizes it with even more with Berserker and Blind Sage. The new rings are ideal here for Blade Arc as nuke and extra damage via proccs.

And Shattered meta with overdefensive builds that look the same is better? Please.

Also, getting to 89 once because you fished favourable mutators and got lucky boss chunks and threw bodies at not so lucky boss chunks is less about build’s achievement and more about player’s achievement.

And personally I don’t see how 4-5 minute builds are going to be gone, there are op builds that Z. doesn’t know about and frankly, I don’t think he cares anymore after 1.1.5.0.

Which is not a bad thing and I personally don’t mind, I just want my pre-nerf Bleeding Trickster, pre-nerf Harra PB and pre-nerf Cyclone back.

I use Bloody Whetstone. Can’t say for Crucible but I like the 300 % WD and the 50 % Crit for SR. The loss of ADctH hurts but not so much that I had any greater problems without it as you can see in video.

I made a mistake in SR 84, but I am sure SR 85 is easily possible. And as you have seen yourself…you don’t need much RR to kill fast.

@mad_lee:
Over-defensively? Well, when getting 100 % Armor Absorp (on Trickster) and “optimizing” a build for the most things, RNG throws at a build…Yes, then it is “over-defensively”. :joy:

That’s the difference vs. Crucible, where most things are predictable.