Buffs v nerfs discussion - again

Because it’s heading off topic same as the other one did. Stick to the topic and keep it civil folks.

In this case you are worrying too much. The topic at hand has been discussed, people shared their views, opinions and gave information to me, now it’s driftig off a little… why not just let it happen, it will die soon enough on its own.

I never said that crucible times dropped because monsters in crucible got nerfed, didn’t I?

I meant thihgs like affix reworks, monster Infrequent buffs, armor augments buffs, devotion tweaks, etc.

Again - I have no idea who are you talking about.
Most well known builders here left for reasons not related to nerfs as far as I know.

Let me just say: I can relate (though for me it’s Rum and its derivates).

1 Like

But they were weakened, there is enough Info about that in the forums, is there not?

Is it that important?

Let me just say, some people even established GD-whining sites on their own. But it’s NOT important in itself.

giphy%20(5)

4 Likes

I only know of approximately -one- such site… and everyone here knows of this site. Lets just say we consider it a joke of the highest order around these parts. Mostly because we actually know the truth behind it all - truth the, umm, whiner doesn’t dare to divulge on his whining site.

2 Likes

Nah we are not going through that hole, are we?
That arc ended long time ago.

3 Likes

yeah, let us drop this part, shall we?

No, there isn’t. The only case of “weakening” enemies for Crucible specifically is adjusting elemental resistance on some human enemies, because they could randomly roll with gear that has %elemental resistance on it, and there’s no way to deal with 200%+ resistant mobs, especially if they also happen to have absorption shields on top of that. Which isn’t very fun to deal with in a game mode that is about speed.

It didn’t exactly affect timers though because builders usually present best ones. If they made 10 runs out of which 2 were good, 6 mediocre and 2 shit then that change would simply make these 2 shit runs into mediocre ones instead. Simple as that.

Yes, because you’re using that to promote your point of view.

I will, so long as it stays civil. If it doesn’t …

200%20(1)

Hmmm… enemies in Cruc are significantly weaker than in main campain. I remember to have read that this was a somewhat intentional nerf?

That’s what I am concerned about!!! Exactly that. “So, whinywhine, the CRmode has enemies too tough to get through super speedy, so let’s nerf it…” Fun is to beat worst odds, not to change the odds itself! Can somebody please tell me, this is understandable!?

Very well sigh let’s just drop that part now, shall we?

I can handle it becoming a little rough. I come ‘whining’ to you, if it get’s TOO rough here then :wink:

There should be a chatroom here…

It’s not a nerf if it was designed that way intentionally from the beginning of its very inception. Enemies being “weaker” in Crucible has always been this way. This is nothing new.

Yor sure? I seem to remember to have read differently? But if that is the case I am good with that. Of course I’d like to see NON weaker enemies in CR… so that no Build with CR/SR Level 280 would be nerfed… is THAT understandable?

Of course I’m sure. I was there when it was being made, testing it before it was released.

Well then… imho BAAAD decision once more, but to each his own…

As far as I know it has been the case since the beginning, far before the whole speed run business.

That’s how Crucible is played for the last 2 years, whether you like it or not. If I’m feeling masochistic I can do SR85+ instead.

I hereby accept your capitulation.

Maybe. As Stupid_Dragon noted, however, it’s supposed to be a fast-paced experience. And anyway, the higher tiers are plenty difficult to tackle. You want harder yet? Then go SR. Harder than even that? Well, that’s what mods are for.

Well, if that is the case I obviously assumed wrong. Still BAAAD decision imho. Monsters should be equaly strong in all game modes whine

I don’t. So SR it is for me in the future. Took me a while to understand how it works anyway, looking forward to taking it on again :wink:

Capitulation my ass! :wink: But if it helps the process I humbly … what ever it is I need do now!