Bug? Quest: Cleanse the Corruption (Ashes of Malmouth) Antient Grove

First time: A group of monsters stalled my game and I died. I went back to Devil’s Crossing, made a skeleton key, went back, could not enter. It said in red letters that it was sealed and required a skeleton key. I restarted the game and was able to enter. Is that always the case? Or, again, a bug?

Second time: A group of monsters stalled the game, then I was staring at my monitor’s wall paper. Yup game crashed.

Seriously! Is this a bug? This is my second character going through Malmouth and this is the first time this has happened.

Has this happened to anyone else? Or at least something similar?

Edit: Happened on the boss too. So frustrating. Seriously? Why?

Ancient Grove is one of the rogue dungeons. They’re win or die situations and yes, you can only enter them once per play session so not a bug.

Try verifying your game files.

Okay, that part I can understand. I will restart the game and get over it. But having the game stall to a crawl and force me to die is BS. Crashing, especially while good loot is on the ground, is BS too. AGAIN, this did not happen on my first character. I did that area in normal and elite too, NO PROBLEMS! So why now? It doesn’t matter if I am in normal or veteran mode. It’s beyond stupid.

No idea. Did something change with your machine?

You could try this, see if it helps