Build 11 Changelog

v0.1.6.9 (b11)

• Adjusted the damage on item granted skills and procs.
  • Replaced the Hellfire and Earthbound rare affix procs with new skills.
  • Replaced the active skills on Boltspitter and Marauder’s Quickdraw Gloves with on attack procs.
  • Adjusted Wightmire environment to reduce resource loading burden.
  • Reduced some enemy damage to compensate for the fixed spirit bonuses.
  • Improved the speed at which resources are loaded from archives by the engine.
  • Added inventory item background highlights based on item quality.
  • Hotslot skills activated via keyboard shortcuts are now automatically targeted at the current cursor location.
  • Added corpse persistence option (min = corpses instantly dissolve, max = corpses dissolve after 1 minute).
  • Removed unused “crit shake” options, “camera shake” option moved from Video options to Gameplay options.
  • Fixed a bug in the player stash where the expand stash button could be activated when the stash was fully expanded.
  • Fixed a ui ordering bug which prevented items from being placed in the lower left corner of the player stash.
  • Fixed a bug where the player portrait would intercept mouse events intended for the clock widget.
  • Fixed a bug where pet UI would be incorrectly positioned after a resolution change.
  • Fixed a bug where the hardcore particle effect on the character select menu would not be removed when changing characters.
  • Basic weapon attacks are now targetable at any range when no-move key is pressed.
  • Fixed a bug where weather detail level option would revert to last setting when weather was turned off.
  • Fixed a bug where unified and unique group objects would persist through game sessions.
  • Reduced number of levels loaded directly when teleporting to improve load times.

Attachment: gd_new_inv.jpg
Attachment: Nether Crown.jpg

Awesome!

Thank you for the update Rhis. :slight_smile:

Best update ever?!?!

that is one amazing changelog right there…

Good list, gonna go fire it up for a test.

Very nice. So does spirit now properly increase damage of all types besides physical and piercing?

How large is the patch?

Thank you, Rhis, this is amazing patch info!!

wow 1.1 gigs.:confused:

nice update :stuck_out_tongue:

yea pratiquely the alpha game itself ><

Fantastic! This improves the gameplay tremendously. Besides just being convenient, it adds a sense of immediacy that was previously lacking.

I’m very happy it was implemented this early, so there’ll be time to refine it as needed. :slight_smile:

Build 11 is a big update! 1.1GB to be download… :eek:

1.1 GB patch? Oh my. :smiley:

Cheers for the update and some wonderful news in there as well :slight_smile:

Thanks much for that, so annoying as melee trying to use this with that range limitation

Download FASTER!

The new item colour highlight is awesome :smiley:

Here’s hoping I get less stutters and crashes than before.

Build 12 will be focused on solving more of the issues causing those problems.

Thanks Rhis, that is great to hear. The game is still playable as it is and I’m loving it :slight_smile: