Build 11 Changelog

Wow, big build change.

Thanks Rhis, and keep em comin :smiley:

So far, under the full option, it runs smoothly!! And I love the item background color thing! Grim Dawn is getting better and better!!

Is there an option to disable the new highlight on items? Don’t really like it, and I actually don’t mind mousing over all the items in the shop so I hardly need it. I like taking my time with stuff though, whereas other people prefer to skip all the niceties such as shopping and get right back into the action. But I hope there’s still an option. :slight_smile:

awesome work, and a nice list of fixes

Nice! Good work guyz :slight_smile:

So many changes, so little time to play. :smiley:

just done a couple of warden runs, and in both times, I didn’t get any major freeze spikes, ok the FPS did drop a bit in some areas that were packed with monsters, but no major 1 and 2 second freeze spikes

they were gone, and made the warden runs a lot more enjoyable, really amazing and enjoyable

thank you, as the game is a lot better now without those spikes,

I will test in other areas too, but the hidden lab is one area that I was suffering from freeze spikes a lot, so really over the moon to see them gone

thank you

Yes it is!

thanks, looks good

Nice update guys !

Now i only need the auto attack when hovering a breakable or a mob to be gone and it will be perfect :slight_smile:

• Hotslot skills activated via keyboard shortcuts are now automatically targeted at the current cursor location.

Nice, this was my biggest concern about the game yet, I’m glad you fixed it so fast!

I’m at work but I’m eager to see how it looks. Can you attach a screenshot please? Thanks! :slight_smile:

Really god job!

Ps.
Sorry for my very severe criticism in the last post.
I just forgot to that game creates a handful of people-how talented…
You are GREAT!
Thank You :slight_smile:

I personally don’t like it that much, nor do I think I’ll need it (as stated above) but I know many people want to get right back into combat instead of wasting time with the inventory, so I can see its potential use. As long as there’s an on/off option, I’ll be fine with it. Anyway, here’s a screenshot for you:

what’s that helmet you are using

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Yes, I think that browsing the inventory/merchandise is part of the fun but sometimes it can be tedious. An on/off option would be a good idea, a new button in the inventory section for example. But I don’t mind it as it is anyway.

This is a GREAT patch. Thank you so much! :smiley:

Constant updates, I am liking you more and more. :wink:

Nice response to the feedback.

There aren’t that many who actually pay attention to the feedback given by the people who play the game.

Keep up the awesome work.

Thanks for your hard work guys. It’s appreciated.