Build 11 Changelog

Awesome patch! I was wondering, are there also any performance changes for low-end systems?

EDIT:

My framerate has increased with 10! Its hard to say what causes the increase, other factors could also play a role, but still, its good news!

This patch pleases me. When the ginger wars come (And they WILL come), I will have the Crate team’s lives spared as well as those of their families.

Very nice patch. Y’all are doing a great job on this game, and I appreciate the work. Thanks!

It’s a unique called Nether Crown, with its main stat being +1 to all skills in Arcanist (one of the two unreleased masteries). :wink:

Personally I love the model, a crown rather than a helmet or a hat/hood. Really adds to the reward of finding unique gear when they have their own truly unique models like these. :cool:

A good build ! Much better feeling with “Hotslot skills activated via keyboard shortcuts are now automatically targeted at the current cursor location.” !

I think this will cause a domino effect for me when I’m trying to swipe at bookcases. So I love the change.

Looks like an amazing update. What’s hilarious is that I completely missed out on b10. :rolleyes: My little netbook can’t handle this game on the road.

Nice Changelog. Time to fire up the game!

Thank you for the update…looks incredible! Keep up the great work!

Oh wow, nice update, especially for the skills on hotkeys and item background colours. Didn’t expect them to change this so fast…

Awesome patch :smiley:

The changes sound nice, I am looking forward to trying them out when I get home. That skill targeting change in particular sounds nice for my Occultist build.

“Hotslot skills activated via keyboard shortcuts are now automatically targeted at the current cursor location.”

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This was the biggest thing impeding my enjoyment of the alpha.

Simple, yet awesome change indeed.

- Added inventory item background highlights based on item quality.

So great. No more wasted minute checking every item for a green/blue.

100% agree that was annoying, the color change was awesome as well, give this another go with a new character. I hope we get to play the “mage” class sometime soon.

This is bombdiggitty! Works like a charm. THANKS CRATE!

Rhis i cant believe what you did to this alpha, im blown away by you guys, you fixed everything that i posted. this game runs super smooth on my pcs now. the micro stutter an hiccups are gone, its running smooth on my amd 6770 and my gtx 650 nvidia ,latest drivers. great job guys!

agree now we need 1 more stash,need to fix the lag and i really hope we get the option to show items in chat panel just that))).

The awesomeness for me lies in those 3 :

• Hotslot skills activated via keyboard shortcuts are now automatically targeted at the current cursor location.
  • Added corpse persistence option (min = corpses instantly dissolve, max = corpses dissolve after 1 minute).
  • Basic weapon attacks are now targetable at any range when no-move key is pressed.

Great job, I’m so glad that you are actually listening to the suggestions and polls out here on the forum. Bravo :smiley:

Oh wow, the item highlighting is so awesome. I wish I had that in TQ. Also, it looks like we can enchant blue gear in GD? Will we be able to enchant purples as well? That’s pretty cool, in TQ we couldn’t enchant blues or purples.

Ooooh, a new build! :smiley: Great news, I’ll have to try it.

Just a little question, someone on a French forum pointed out he couldn’t run and then cast a spell with the new system (the character will do the animation of casting the spell/throwing something…But won’t actually cast anything and would continue running).
He posted a video to show the problem, is anyone encountering a similar issue?