Build 21 introduces Arcanist class and caster weapons!

punch!

Didn’t see that coming!

Btw, dagger animation is swinging like sword or how?

Need to try out later night.

FINALLY a move only button!

Thank you Crate.

Can’t wait to get home and check out the new build - love this game.

I also would be curious to know about steam cards and trading and wallpapers etc - I am reasonably new to the steam playing environment - i have a few games, but never knew about cards and badges etc - how do they work, how do u acquire them and trade them??

Really enjoy this community and can’t wait to get more play time with you guys (and a few streamers)

Is there new boot inventory icon art?

edit: or are they just rotated differently?

Dang, still no fix for the crazy-lady eyes?

Well, it is both.

the art is new, and it is simply the boots having been rotated slightly.

Do vendor inventories change on a timer now?

Not usually, but they have been known to change the inventories occasionally before b21. Happened to me a few times when trying to scrounge for the iron for a green item.

yes, they can change even while you are shopping.

FI NA LLY the door into nothingness at Isaaks has been fixed. Kudos, guys!

Yay, now to read the notes. lol :slight_smile:

at last the roster is complete ! i’m really impatient to play Arcanist and hunt for these new caster weapons.

Adding chaos dmg to the demo is a brilliant idea imho, more synergies for Pyro and it fits the class well. my only minor complaint is the removal of dmg reduction from Pox’s modifier. now CoF is the only debuff available from Occ, and except pets, all the other skills are basically dmg dealers of different types :undecided:. that removes an interesting point in Pox, as well as a potentially nice synergy with agonizing flames.

now let’s create a bunch of caster builds !

Awesome gents, thanks.

The recent rate of updates has been great!
For those non kickstarter backers, this teaser was included in the B21 announcement:

Expanded stash coming soon! :smiley:

This weekend will be fun :rolleyes:

Yeah, an expanded stash will be nice. The hoarder in me thanks them.

Arcanist is AMAZING! I am once again addicted to build testing. Damn you Crate!

Thank you very much !

Very happy to hear of the stash expansion… is there a good reason why it is so restricted in general, what is the goal of restrcting the number of items one has found that can be stored?

maybe just a legacy for TQ… anyway i think that more storage will be a great relief for all those farmers out there, but what we really need is a loot manager :smiley: