Build 28 Hotfix 1 Changelog

v0.3.6.4 (b28 Hotfix 1)

[Tech]

• Fixed a rare crash when rendering terrain.
  • Fixed a rare crash when some monsters used chain lightning skills.
  • Fixed a bug causing tonic of mending to display an incorrect description.
  • Fixed an exploit allowing unearned devotion affinity to be temporarily gained.

[Game]

• The Avatar of Mogdrogen no longer zaps you if you threaten him. Instead, he turns into an incredibly powerful foe that you probably have no hope of defeating. Good luck.
  • Fixed a rare multiplayer issue with the Betrayal at Fort Ikon quest. Characters affected by this bug were unable to proceed past Fort Ikon. The fix is retroactive.
  • Removed inaccessible Bounties from the Black Legion and Outcast lists. Players stuck on such bounties should find their bounty reset for those factions.
  • Fixed a bug where extra quest markers for items would appear on the minimap.
  • Fixed a bug where the Occultist Raven pet was unable to cast the Storm Spirit buff.
  • Fixed an issue with turning in Chthonic Seals of Binding to the Black Legion bounty table
  • Fixed an issue with a Nemesis chest appearing in the Ashen Wastes without a Nemesis boss

[Itemization]

• Relic - Ulzuin’s Pyroclasm: skill updated so it no longer overlaps with the Celestial Power from Ulzuin’s Torch

[b][Class & Skills]

Soldier

• Cadence energy cost scales slower and is 20% less at max level. Scaling is about even by ultimate level.

[/b]
Devotion

• Bysmiel’s Command - increased activation rate, reduced rank 1 cooldown, cooldown scales to same value at rank 15 as before, increased damage of summoned pet
  • Ghoulish Hunger - now activates at 30% health. Reduced rank 1 cooldown to 50s, cooldown scales to same value at rank 20 as before
  • Howl of Mogdrogen - increased activation rate
  • Messenger of War - now activates at 30% health
  • Shepherd’s Crook - increased activation rate, reduced cooldown to 6s and duration to 4s, increased bonuses so it’s more of a burst to pet bonuses rather than a sustained effect, a call to defend you.
  • Turtle Shell - now activates at 40% health. Reduced rank 1 cooldown to 50s, cooldown scales to same value at rank 20 as before, increased Absorption value at rank 1 and scaling with rank

Thank you for providing it, even though we are on Sunday…

You guys are the best of the best!

EDIT: BTW are you guys still looking up on this crash issue while changing certain video settings (Triple Buffering, Antialiasing, etc.) and some randomly odd stuttering that happens every now and then?

Hurra, no longer stuck without Black Legion bounties!

Oh well, the Meteor spam was fun while it lasted.

On the upside, the new skill has a 0.5s cooldown, making it still reasonably awesome…

Yay, nice! Gotta rethink ditching turtle constellation now. Thanks!

My 3 factions back to be level 3 of respect, why ?, my three were level 4 , :cry: .

LOL… “probably” isn’t the right word but “no hope of defeating” sure is. He can’t even die. Soon as you get him to half health, his health bar will instantly heal any damage you deal to him back to half.

Please post a screenshot of the files present in your Grim Dawn installation folder.

very nice adjustement!! the tortle will be more useful for my tank now =) thank you guys for the amasing work cheers! <3

i have a question about the tortoise tho,

why there are no effects when it activate? i mean i have a buff, but considering it is a shield that protect against damage, there might have a kind of effect on my char that show the power of the tortoise?

Bysmiel’s Command now says it activates on block instead of on attack, but it can only be applied to attack skills. Even then, it doesn’t seem to work anymore.:undecided:

Any fix for gates not opening? Also random crashes. Did I miss seeing it.
This is in single player.

hi guys,

i have already killed outcast leader. but i do not want to! i have a big mistake. after the fix i checked outcast dungeon but i didnt saw the leader. please help me if possible:)

At least 2 crashes were fixed, as stated in the log. They were rare enough to appear random.

[/li]
Oh my god thank you. Now I can get back to earning favor with the Legion. :slight_smile:

It was meant to be increased to 20%, accidentally changed the trigger as well. Will be fixed in a following update.

You can change your decision on Elite or Ultimate difficulty.

Now that’s not the spirit of competition. His heal has a cooldown. :cool:

I’m devastated. Oh well.

:rolleyes:

I take it that cooldown is 1 second long and says something along the lines of “Health = 50%~”

Thanks, we’ll be issuing another small patch shortly which will correct this issue with factions being reset in some circumstances. Please zip and email your character files to [email protected] and we’ll fix your character.

Hi Rhis, Send for email all my character or only what has been affected by the bug?