Build 28 Hotfix 1 Changelog

I hoped hotfix 1 would fix this…

Hopfully next hotfix. :smiley:

Please fix Blessed Steel missing 10% conversion to elemental damage, many of my builds would be greatly benefit from this fix, thank you.

Will be in a future update, probably B29.

So you need to make a build that will do more than half his HP damage with one hit :smiley:

Is anyone else seeing an issue with the Revenant constellation. I have it attached to my Doom Bolt and yet after thousands of kills, I have yet to see a skeleton spawn. It says the skill is active and it is gaining experience points, but no monster death has created a skeleton. Bug ? or am I doing something wrong ?? Help me OBI-Zantai KENOBI you are my only hope. :slight_smile:

Perhaps he already knows about it. :slight_smile:
[thread=27112] [B28] Raise the Dead[/thread]

you guys need to work on your definition of the word “passive” Pets have an attack command you can macro. a good summoner is doing this, you are also casting buffs and heals.

there’s nothing passive about general style gameplay it still requires you to be in the right place at the right time. All i’m saying if you SPEC pure summoner you have no damage yourself, so “attack” is an odd choice for a trigger, since they are well aware that attack itself is doing nothing.

Now if casting a spell like Curse of Frailty counts as an attack, that works too!

And as far as dumbing down gameplay it’s already too late for that. my warder uses AUTO ATTACK and nothing else. she is unkillable, and her dps is near 10k. i refuse to see that as more active or more challenging than managing pets.

After a bit of research and reading the bug reports, I am a better informed devotee of Grim Dawn - Thanks for setting me straight. Sorry for posting it in the wrong place originally.

I haven’t found anything about it and this occurred in B28h1. When u craft a component/relic and u add a component into the craft window, than you have to click on your inventory window otherwise the component stays on your cursor. Forgive me for not completely testing it, this is because i am currently at work. Otherwise i would have taken the time to test it and would have made a bug report.

[edit] The problem seems to be gone now (B28h2).