Build Compendium IX (Ashes of Malmouth)

Technically every build can be posted here.
Personally I prefer builds that can complete Ultimate and kill at least one Nemesis. Best builds just have special tags such as “c”, “c+” and so on.
If you want your build added to the compendium, please fit it to format mentioned in guidelines at the beginning of this thread.

Example:

[ul]
[li][DW Melee] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g3)(vid) Scorching Light - Double Ortus Fire Cadence Tactician, Gladiator farmer (9 minutes) (Veretragna)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Fire[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Cadence, Blitz, Word of Pain, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Field Command, Aura of Censure, Burning Weapons, Deadly Aim, Fighting Spirit[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none[/li]
[/ul][/list]

You can quote this message to see the code and use it in your submission.

Build is build - it does not depend on who does pilot it and how.

Too bad there is no special tag such as “can kill any celestial” :wink:

Yes, having code template does really help! The rest was in my topic already - here it is, formatted:

[ul]
[li][Caster] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g3)(vid) Spellbinder, Bane of Celestials and Gladiator farmer (8 minutes) (Witcher)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Aether[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Callidor’s Tempest (untransmuted), Devastation, Sacred Strike (component), Haunt (relic), Siphon Souls, Ill Omen, Mirror of Ereoctes, Mark of Torment, Clairvoyance (set bonus).[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Reckless Power, Spectral Binding, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection.[/li]
[/ul][/list]

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79238

Done.
This build must have G4 gear tag since it has specific green item, fixed.
G3 builds must not contain specific greens, only epics, legendaries or faction items.

Thanks!

But, didn’t you say in the header of this topic:

g3 : No MI, full legendary/set builds with craftable boots. Also includes +5 (skill) Badge of Mastery builds.
g4 : Builds one mandatory MI with fixed affixes, excluding crafted boots.

Sabatons are craftable boots - these are not MI! And they don’t have to have specific affixes - I guess any decent combo will do.

My bad. I mixed this compendium requirements with russian one.
Fixed

Cheers :slight_smile:

Btw, “requirements with russian one”? Like these? Don’t see anything concerning green boots there either, though…

Nope, this.
Its mirror is present here, too.
Edit: yep, I maintain both russian and official compendium

Hi Veretragna, could you add my caster in compendium? Thanks.

[ul]
[li][Caster] [1.0.6.1] ©(g4)(vid) Spellbreaker - master of cold blades (Safarel)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Cold[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Phantasmal blades, Ring of Steel, Nidala’s Final Strike, Blade Barrier, Mirror, Nullification, Blade Trap, Pneumatic Burst[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Iscandra’s elemental exchange, Maiven sphere of protection, Star pact, Presence of might [/li]
[/ul][/list]

Hello, my friend!
Done.

Oh! Didn’t even know there is something outside of the forum, hehe.

Edit it, then :wink: as it still contains link to the official Compendium VIII.

Sure, the update is planned next Tuesday.
Edit: got it, the changes are needed in description. Will fix it

BTW, when Chthon was still in charge of the compendium (comp 7) we had a discussion (and IIRC he also consulted other forum members) on how to categorize macro builds when it comes to crucible viability (i.e. the c and c+ tags). This was during the time when ArchHeretic posted builds regularly. IIRC, the decision was to relegate macro builds to © tag even if it should be (c+) unless there’s enough evidence (and maybe testimonies from other users) that the build is viable without macro scripts.

I’m not really hitting this towards Witcher. I mean yes that’s a macro build but it’s a binder, which means it’s automatically strong and viable in cruci. Just saying this for reference for future builds, though the decision should be in veretragna’s hands since he’s the one in charge.

The build having 8 minutes clear time will not lose its effectiveness without macros.
But 12 minutes result is totally different thing, it deserves a downgrade in such case. Except author proves build’s viability without macros.
Looks like a best solution

Hi Vere! I would like to submit my recent builds:

[ul]
[li][2HRanged/Caster] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g4)(vid) Luminari Heavy Bombardment Unit - PrimalStrike+RoH Elemental Vindicator (Thejabrixone)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Elemental[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Primal Strike, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Rune of Hagarrad, Wind Devil[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Whirling Blades, Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim[/li]
[/ul][/list]

[ul]
[li][Caster] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g4)(vid) Vanguard of the Luminari - ForceWave+RoH Elemental Tactician (Thejabrixone)[/li][list]
[li]Active Skills: Forcewave, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Blitz, Rune of Hagarrad, Arcane Devastation[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Field Command, Whirling Blades, Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim, Menhir’s Will, Fighting Spirit[/li]
[/ul][/list]

[ul]
[li][DW Ranged] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g5/g3)(vid) Admiral of The Luminari - DW Ranged Discord Cadence Tactician (Thejabrixone)[/li][list]
[li]Active Skills: Cadence, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Field Command, 2x Arcane Resonance, Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim, Fighting Spirit[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Zolhan’s Technique, Burning Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread[/li]
[/ul][/list]

[ul]
[li][Caster] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g4)(vid) The Elemental Sage - Proc-Fiesta Elemental Caster Mage Hunter (Thejabrixone)[/li][list]
[li]Active Skills: Storm Box of Elgoloth, Aether Corruption, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Word of Pain, Word of Renewal[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Presence of Might, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Aura of Censure, Prismatic Aura, Deadly Aim, Arcane Will, Divine Light[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: None[/li]
[/ul][/list]

[ul]
[li][DW Melee] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g4/g3)(vid) Galahad The Blademaster - DW Deadly Momentum Belgothian Blademaster (Thejabrixone)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Pierce[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Cadence, Belgothian’s Strikes, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Ring of Steel[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Field Command, 2x Whirling Blades, Veil of Shadow, Oleron’s Rage, Fighting Spirit, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Divine Light[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution[/li]
[/ul][/list]

[ul]
[li][DW Melee] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g4/g3) Galahad The Blademaster - DW Full WPS Cadence Warborn Blademaster (Thejabrixone)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Physical[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Cadence, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Shadow Strike, War Cry, Pneumatic Burst, Ring of Steel, Doom[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Field Command, 2x Whirling Blades, Veil of Shadow, Might of Beronath, Oleron’s Rage, Fighting Spirit, Warborn, Fire and Brimstone[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution[/li]
[/ul][/list]

I just add a bit of clarification: cruci variation of my build doesn’t require macro at all. First, there is no need to switch quickslot panels forth and back in 50ms (which is the primary reason why macro was used). Second and most important, arena just can’t really be played with 100% preset macro sequence: you have to move, trash mobs don’t require half of skills (they can be easily killed without defencive debuffs), craftable potions are just too valuable to waste them on arena non-stop, so I use them manually, when there is a REAL need (i.e. against nemesis).

Wow. What a bunch :slight_smile:
Sure, will add them when I’m home.

All done, mate.

Hey, Veteragna, quite a few submissions here:

[Melee] [1.0.6.1] (c+) (g3) (vid) Beronath’s Death Herald: 9 min. Crucible 4 buffs/no banners, no greens melee phys. dw-DK (mad_lee)
Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
Active Skills: Cadence, Blitz, War Cry, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment, Doomforce
Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Spectral Binding, Might of Beronath, Field Command, Presence of Might (x2)
WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Reaping Strike

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79449

[Caster] [1.0.6.1] (c+) (g3) (vid) Bone Jovi: resilient Ritualist caster, 150-170 Cruc.Glad. 4buffs/no banner in 9 - 9:30min. (mad_lee)
Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay, bit of Bleeding
Active Skills: Devouring Swarm, Siphon Souls, Storm Totem, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment, Ravenous Earth
Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Soul of Nazaran, Spectral Binding, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Presence of Might
WPS Skills: none
www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78923

[Melee] [1.0.6.1] (c+) (g3) (vid) Crimson Soviet: 2H Blood Knight, 4buffs/no banners Cruc. 150-170 in 10 min. (Death Knight) (mad_lee)
Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
Active Skills: Cadence, Blitz, Ravenous Earth, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment, Bloodthirster
Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Counter Strike, Field Command
WPS Skills: Necrotic Edge, Reaping Strike
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78894

[Caster] [1.0.6.1] (c+) (g3) (vid) Soul Piano: 9:30 min. Crucible Gladiator 150-170 immortal facetank Defiler [vid][g2][c+] (mad_lee)
Damage: Aether
Active Skills: Flashbang, Blackwater Cocktail, Ravenous Earth, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment, Reap Spirit, Clairvoyance, Aether Corruption
Passive Skills: Master of Death, Spectral Binding, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Whirling Blades
WPS Skills: none

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79134

Hello, my friend!
Sure, will add them tomorrow, going to sleep.

Hope I did this right :slight_smile:

[Pet] [1.0.6.1] © (g5) The Lazy Godkilling Headless Chicken - Physical Pet Conjurer (Maya)
Damage: Pets (physical)
Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Summon Chillmane, Call Forth the Harbinger, Call of the Beast
Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Presence of Might (x2)
WPS Skills: Reckless Guardian