Build Compendium IX (Ashes of Malmouth)

Do we have a tag for builds that can take out superbosses/celestials?

what is the reason to move to a new compendium? is there a patch coming?

The old caretaker went inactive and only he (or a mod) can edit the old thread if there are new submissions. Sp when a new in charge comes in they have to create a new thread so he can add in new builds.

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.0.6.1] ©(g3)(vid) Shaman Solo Class Beastmaster (Sigatrev)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Lightning, Fire[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Grasping Vines, Wind Devil, Storm Totem, Wendigo Totem[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal bond[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none[/li]
[/ul][/list]

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.0.6.1] ©(g3)(vid) Occultist Solo Class Petmancer (Sigatrev)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Lightning, Chaos, Fire[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Possession[/li]
[/ul][/list]

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g3)(vid) SkeleFamiliar Cabalist (Sigatrev)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Lighting, Chaos[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Raise Skeletons, Summon Blight Fiend, Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Ravenous Earth, Call of the Grave[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Master of Death, Bonds of Bysmiel, Spectral Binding, [/li]
[/ul][/list]

These two share the same thread

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g3)(vid) [(Sigatrev)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Lightning, Chaos, Fire[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Summon Hellhound, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Dreeg’s Evil Eye[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Primal Bond, Mogdrogen’s Pact[/li]
[/ul][/list]

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g3)(vid) [URL=]Familiar + Lightning Beastcaller’s Conjurer](]Familiar + Chaos Beastcaller’s Conjurer[/url) (Sigatrev)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Lightning, Fire[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Summon Hellhound, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Wind Devil[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Primal Bond, Mogdrogen’s Pact[/li]
[/ul][/list]

The next two also share a thread (along with a bunch of others). Only bothering to suggest the best two of the bunch (Conjurer/Deceiver).

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.0.6.1] ©(g3)(vid) [(Sigatrev)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Fire, Chaos[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Hellhound, Summon Familiar, Summon Briarthorn, Wendigo Totem, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond[/li]
[/ul][/list]

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.0.6.1] ©(g3)(vid) [URL=]Lost Souls Double Hellhound Deceiver](]Lost Souls Double Hellhound Conjurer[/url) (Sigatrev)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Fire, Chaos[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Hellhound, Summon Familiar, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor’s Seal[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Aura of Censure[/li]
[/ul][/list]

I never bothered to make threads about the Diviner Conjurer/Cabalist I put together, I might get around to doing that one of these days.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78713

Nope. Such tag is not required unless killing superbosses becomes a widely spread build benchmark. Currently godkillers are extremely rare and you’ll probably see such description directly in build’s title.

x1x1x1x2 is right, previous maintainer is absent for too long, so someone had to took its job and continue updating the compendium. Unfortunately, there’s no possibility to transfer rights from one user to another, making new thread is the only solution.

I wasn’t looking for such builds. I was wondering if there was such a tag I could add to my submission in the previous page.

It’s amazing how many people have taken over maintenance of the compendium. I remember when it was still Mirenheart. It’s a big task but thankfully made easier by all those who came before. Thanks for taking this on veretragna and here’s hoping that the compendium always has a maintainer to carry it forward, which is becoming something of a tradition it seems.

I may be pretty optimistic, but I have no plans to leave this place at all :slight_smile:
Thanks powbam, I appreciate this

Well, in that case I’ll see you at Compendium XI then :smiley:

Yes, except Reckless Guardian is not WPS, it’s a granted skill. FTFY

All builds added.

Ah, yes. My confusion arouse due to the ‘chance to proc on attack’ even though it wasn’t an attack modifier.

Ty for adding it to the compendium :smiley:

Hello veretragna. Can’t add my build. ?? Thank you !:eek::rolleyes:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=675896#caster][1.0.6.1] (hc)(c+)(vid)(g5) 3devas Anasteria (Tanny26)

• Damage: Aether
  • Active Skills: Calidor Tempest, Devastation, Siphon souls, Ravenous earth, Mark of torment, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Bone Harvest,
  • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Spectral binding, Starpact, Seal of Resonance, Seal of corruption.
  • WPS Skills: none

Hi! This submission was weird, for first time I accepted it, but in future fit your submissions to guidelines at the beginning of this thread.

Why is it so? Are you 100% sure?

Hm?

Reckless Guardian has a chance to proc on attack. Skills like Reaping Strike also have a chance to proc on attack. But Reaping strike is an attack modifier while Reckless Guardian is not.

You can also have Reckless Guardian and Reaping strike activate on the same attack, but 2 attack modifiers can’t activate at the same time afaik. Like for example, if you had Necrotic Edge and Reaping strike, they can’t both activate at the same time (unless I am wrong about this
).

But like I said, I wasn’t sure whether it counted or not and so I just included it to be safe. But that has since been cleared up.

• Damage: Lightning
  • Active Skills: Storm Totem, Wendigo Totem, Wind Devil, Savagery, Word of Pain, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Storm Shard, Aether Corruption, Bloodthirster
  • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Aura of Censure, Stormcaller Aura
  • Damage: Fire, Lightning, Physical
  • Active Skills: Mortar Trap, Flashbang, Blackwater Cocktail, Thermite Mine, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Stormfire, Apocalypse, Bloodthirster
  • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Flame Touched

Help!! Very much a Day 1 noob but I want to start right. I am looking for a dual wielding pistol build, probably a Sourceror? Could someone provide me with a link to a good build please? Also, can I start this build as a Demolitionist?

Thank you!!!

[Edit] At the moment I only have a base game.

Welcome to the game and to the forum. :slight_smile:

Best to have a look in this compendium since it has pre-AoM buiilds. You might find something to help give you some guidance, but I’m not sure it has any beginner builds in it.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48165

Also the builds are a fair way behind the current version of the game so may not work as well as they did originally.

To be able to dual wield ranged weapons you’ll need to find specific items that grant dual wield ranged like Gunslinger’s Jacker or Gunslinger’s Talisman. The base game doesn’t have a mastery that has that skill. You only get that with the Ashes of Malmouth expansion and the Inquisitor mastery.

Got another submission :smiley:

[ul]
[li][Pet] [1.0.6.1] (c+) (g5) The Lazy Godkilling Dodo - Pet Conjurer (Maya)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Pets[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Call Forth the Harbinger, Call of the Beast[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Void-Ward, Aether-Ward[/li]
[/ul][/list]