Build Compendium VIII

Giving spanks some work to do after coming back from vacation :stuck_out_tongue:

[ul]
[li][Caster] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g4) [1.0.6.1]Anderos, the Runemaster - Double Rune Deceiver - 170 Build+Comprehensive Itemization Guide (x1x1x1x2)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Fire, Cold, Burn, Frostburn[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Rune of Hagarrad, Rune of Kalastor, Curse of Frailty, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Blood of Dreeg.[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Arcane Resonance[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none[/li]
[/ul][/list]

My bad guys. Fell sick over the weekend. Will get it out by tonight.

Get well, bro :wink:

Hi , I would like to submit my build :slight_smile:

[ul]
[li][Melee] [1.0.6.1] (g4)©(vid) [1.0.6.1]DW-Melee Vit FS Defiler ( Crucible 170 Cleared) (Firegunz)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Fire Stike, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment, Reaping Arc, Soul of Nazaran, Chaos strike [/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Blast Shield, Spectral Binding, Harbinger of Souls[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Direwolf Claw, Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge, Burning Void[/li]
[/ul][/list]

^mate, would you mind putting in the indentations?

@rest: submissions been done! Apologies for the hang up. :rolleyes:

My bad bro, heres the edit :eek:
hope you get well man

• [li][2h Melee]1.0.6.1(c+)(vid) Storm Warrior 150-170 gladiator farmer (Excelsiar) [/li][LIST]
  • Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
  • Active Skills: Savagery, Wind Devil, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor’s Seal, Word of Renewal
  • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Whirling Blades, Stormcaller Aura, Aura of Censure
  • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Upheaval

[/LIST]

[Caster]1.0.6.1(c+)(vid) Dark Disciple 150-170 Gladiator Farmer (Excelsiar)

Sir spanksalot,

Looks like formatting is broken in Battlemage section after “2H Cadence Battle Mage - the Blade of Aether” record - all the following builds records are included as sublist of this one.

Regards,
Strannik

Sir spanksalot,

Could you please add Battlemage build based on lightning Forcewave to the compendium?

• Damage: Lightning
  • Active Skills: Forcewave, Blitz, War Cry, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Aether corruption
  • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Stormcaller aura
  • WPS Skills: None

Thanks,
Strannik

You’re right. I was making the submissions on the phone. Will fix them up asap

Thanks strannik!

@excelsiar: don’t sweat it homie. :slight_smile:

Sir spanksalot,

Could you please add one more Battlemage build (based on lightning Cadence) to the compendium?

• Active Skills: Cadence, Blade Arc, Blitz, Battle Cry, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Aether corruption
  • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Stormcaller aura
  • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage

Thanks,
Strannik

Hey, Spanks!

[ul][li][1.0.6.1]Caster(g4)(vid) [1.0.6.1] Loki: God of Mischief - 10-11 minutes 150-170 Cruc. Glad. vitality Trickster (mad_lee)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Vitality, bit of Bleeding, bit of Vitality Decay[/li]
[li]Active: Phantasmal Blades, Grasping Vines, Wendigo Totem, Pneumatic Burst, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Devouring Swarm, Shadow Strike[/li]
[li]Passive: Veil of Shadow, Mogdrogen Pact, Presence of Might, Primal Bond (or)/Stormcaller’s Pact, Mogdrogen’s Ardor[/li]
[li]WPS: none[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Sir spanksalot,

Could you please add the following Warder build to the compendium?

• Active Skills: Cadence, Primal Strike, Blitz, Wind Devil, Wendigo Totem, Chain Lightning
  • Passive Skills: Stormcaller’s pact, Mogdrogen’s pact, Field Command, Stormcaller aura

Thanks,
Strannik

Sir spanksalot,

Could you please add Battlemage build on elemental Cadence & Blitz to the compendium?

• Damage: Cold, Fire, Lightning and some chaos
  • Active Skills: Cadence, Sacred Strike, Blitz, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Battle cry, Nullification and Mirror of Ereoctes
  • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange and Prismatic aura

Thanks,
Strannik

Hey, Spanks, I hope you just took a break!

[ul][li][1.0.6.1]Ranged(g5)(vid) [1.0.6.1] Marksman’s Folly - 9 min. Crucible Glad. tanky 2H-ranged autoattacking…deceiver (mad_lee)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Metric tonn of Elemental with little sprinkles of Chaos/Pierce/Physical/Acid/Vitality[/li]
[li]Active: Runic Bolts, Blood of Dreeg, Word of Renewal, Curse of Frailty, Rune of Hagarrad, Inquisitor’s Seal[/li]
[li]Passive: Aura of Censure, Solael’s Witchfire, Prismatic Aura[/li]
[li]WPS: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread, Burning Void[/li]
[/ul][/list]

WEW.

Sorry for the long ass hiatus mates.

I was attached to the on-call team and have been busy AF. :rolleyes:

FINALLY caught a break so…Changes have been made, submissions submitted.

@lee: I’ll try to pilot the thing as soon as I can.

Thanks for updating the compendium, but looks like you missed some of my previous posts with battle mage builds.

Could you please consider to add the following builds to compendium if possible?

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=663385&postcount=113

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=663443&postcount=115

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=664623&postcount=118

Crap. Sorry man. The back log kinda messes with my asian eyes. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: All done. I’m also considering changing ‘Battlemage’ to ‘Strannik.’ :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Well, looks like I finished playing around with battle mage builds for now (chaos BA battle mage build is fun but also has some performance issues :p). Hm, maybe will take a closer look at Warder. :wink:

>> WARDER OVERWHELMING << / protoss voice says /

You forgot to add my trickster :slight_smile: