Build Compendium VIII

Hey, Spanks, I hope you just took a break!

[ul][li][1.0.6.1]Ranged(g5)(vid) [1.0.6.1] Marksman’s Folly - 9 min. Crucible Glad. tanky 2H-ranged autoattacking…deceiver (mad_lee)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Metric tonn of Elemental with little sprinkles of Chaos/Pierce/Physical/Acid/Vitality[/li]
[li]Active: Runic Bolts, Blood of Dreeg, Word of Renewal, Curse of Frailty, Rune of Hagarrad, Inquisitor’s Seal[/li]
[li]Passive: Aura of Censure, Solael’s Witchfire, Prismatic Aura[/li]
[li]WPS: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread, Burning Void[/li]
[/ul][/list]

WEW.

Sorry for the long ass hiatus mates.

I was attached to the on-call team and have been busy AF. :rolleyes:

FINALLY caught a break so…Changes have been made, submissions submitted.

@lee: I’ll try to pilot the thing as soon as I can.

Thanks for updating the compendium, but looks like you missed some of my previous posts with battle mage builds.

Could you please consider to add the following builds to compendium if possible?

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=663385&postcount=113

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=663443&postcount=115

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=664623&postcount=118

Crap. Sorry man. The back log kinda messes with my asian eyes. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: All done. I’m also considering changing ‘Battlemage’ to ‘Strannik.’ :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Well, looks like I finished playing around with battle mage builds for now (chaos BA battle mage build is fun but also has some performance issues :p). Hm, maybe will take a closer look at Warder. :wink:

>> WARDER OVERWHELMING << / protoss voice says /

You forgot to add my trickster :slight_smile:

I didn’t forget. I just didn’t want to. :rolleyes:

Jokes aside, it’s been added now. Sorry for the sloppiness guys.

Dont forget me senpai :o

My apologies! Did I miss a submission? :eek:

Sorry, there’s been a lot of new stuff popping up IRL, so I’m a little scattered these days. ><

No worries buddy, i posted a vindicator build and requested a minor edit on one of my builds. Hope you’re doing okay man.

I’ll fix this ASAP. I hate to be a bother mate, but can I trouble you to link me the post number of your submissions that I’ve missed?

><

My bad, friend

Here it is, dont sweat it homie :wink:

All done mate. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the understanding guys!

Hello sir!
Could you please add this to compendium.

[ul]
[li][Melee] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g3)(vid) Warpblade - Krieg DW Aether Cadence Deatknight, Gladiator farmer (9 minutes) (Veretragna)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Aether[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Cadence, Blitz, War Cry, Mark of Torment, Krieg’s Wrath, Doomforce, Aether Corruption[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Field Command, Counter Strike, Spectral Binding, Harbinger of Souls, Aether Weapons, Fighting Spirit[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Reaping Strike[/li]
[/ul][/list]

All done mate. :slight_smile:

Hello sir spanksalot,

I promised to start playing around with other builds, but figured out that there were some stuff to be closed for battle mage builds as well. :wink:

Could you please add the following 2 battle mage builds to the compendium?

2h cold cadence build:

• Damage: Cold and some chaos
  • Active Skills: Cadence, Blade Arc, Blitz, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Battle Cry, Ground Smash, Nullification and Mirror of Ereoctes
  • Passive Skills: Star Pact, Field Command, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Heart of the Winter King and Chilling weapons
  • WPS Skills: None

2h chaos cadence build:

• Damage: Chaos and some IT
  • Active Skills: Cadence, Oblivion, Blitz, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Battle Cry, Nullification and Mirror of Ereoctes
  • Passive Skills: Reckless Power, Field Command and Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange
  • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Burning Void

Thanks,
Strannik

All done good sir!

Thank you!

Just my 2c but for “official credits” a person’s full username should be used

Great to see you keeping this up. Good job with the changes.