I just copy pasted from Omnitrio’s format given a bit above
This should give you everything you need:
My post looks fine in preview but changes everything to yellow green after submitting. Hmmm.
Link the post and i’ll look at it.
nevermind i see it
[Caster] [18.104.22.168] (hc) (g4) The Fallen Arcanist - AAR/Doom Bolt (Twan)
- Damage: Aether
- Active Skills: Doom Bolt, Aether Ray, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Frailty, Nullifcation, Mirror of Ereoctes, Bloody Pox
- Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Arcane Resonance
- WPS Skills: none
I’ll have to fiddle with it but it’s probably a spacing/linebreak issue since Discourse can be finicky with that.
Ahh found it.
* [color=yellowgreen][Caster] [22.214.171.124] (hc) (g4) [The Fallen Arcanist - AAR/Doom Bolt](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/1-1-2-5-hc-aar-warlock-the-fallen-arcanist/82798) (Twan)<div data-theme-tiles="1">[/color] * [color=yellowgreen]Damage: Aether[/color] * [color=yellowgreen]Active Skills[/color]: Doom Bolt, Aether Ray, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Frailty, Nullifcation, Mirror of Ereoctes, Bloody Pox * [color=yellowgreen]Passive Skills[/color]: Iskandra's Elemental Exchange, Maiven's Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Arcane Resonance * WPS Skills: none
It was this bit of code
That appears to have been tripping it up. Remove it and it fixes it.
Ohhhh I see I see. Good eyes
i checked this thread again
and find a little bit broken LINKS
- [Caster] [126.96.36.199] [c+] [g5] [vid] Buffed Fire Blightlord? Nope - PURE VITALITY BLIGHTLORD OPPRESSOR (x1x1x1x2)
[DW Melee] [188.8.131.52] (c+) (g3) (vid) Cholol, the Breathtaking - Deathmarked Blademaster, Gladiator (6:08) and SR 80 viable (Veretragna)
[S&B] [184.108.40.206] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Korvaak master (Nandi)
- [Pet] [220.127.116.11] (g3) (cr+) (sr+) Elemental Beastcaller’s Conjurer (sigatrev)
- [Pet] [18.104.22.168] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Scheherazade - Pet Deciever (Maya)
Hm, of these, the only ones I found were broken were the Cholol, the Breathtaking and Korvaak master, which are now fixed.
i checked all links that i posted
on another browser (clean cookie) and new IP
the view count do not grow up
i’ll chek them again
This thread got almost 900k view. Man…god bless…
I appreciate your Work and you’ve done great and everything, however i would suggest to add the glossar from the Basegame compedium, due for people who newly get into GD plus expansionor people like me which never used the compendium before won’t understand things like g3 etc. I myself helf to google for it and found nothing, and then checked up older Compendium with the hope to see what all this tags are…
The formatting of this compendium is still WIP
But as @omnitrio showed you, the tags are described here already
I replicated the original formatting from the old forum.
If Dragon wants to change it, that’s his prerogative.
Thanks and sorry, than it was the in the wrong end of my side… though i find it quite easy to miss tbh^^
Anyone found g1-g5 tags useful?
I think they are useful. But maybe reconsider what kind of gear gets which tag.
Gear tag is useful,but I don’t know how accurate is.There is big difference between double yellow and double green MI items.
Also +5 BoM is even harder to craft,so it should have status of double rare.
i think this tags are cool and helpful
Yeah i think good. I can easily check it is green or greenless.
This “no green” builds is kinda… you know how I feel about it.
What is wrong with MI’s? As Nery said above, it is a difference between double rare MI and just random MI with double magic affixes. On some builds, even the base MI is better than any legendary/epic.