I don’t see the dot here too. Dot’s works wierd or what?
I don’t get you. Do you need dots after your time or not? I assumed you want them gone.
Edit: returned your dots as they were.
Thx, sry yes i want my dots.
[Pet] [22.214.171.124] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Birbs of War - Pet Witchblade (Maya)
- Damage: Pets
- Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Skeletal Servant, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Call of the Beast, Bysmiel’s Authority
- Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Possession, Field Command, Presence of Might (x2)
- WPS Skills: none
[Caster] [126.96.36.199] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Vitality Oppressor - featuring Fake Pets (Belzzzz)
- Damage: Vitality, Bleeding, Pets (scaling with Player Bonuses).
- Active Skills: Bone Harvest, Siphon Souls, Ravenous Earth, Mark of Torment; Guardian of Empyrion, Vire’s Might, Ascension.
- Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Master of Death; Presence of Virtue, Resilience.
- WPS Skills: none
[DW Melee, Player scaling pets] [188.8.131.52] (g3) (cr+) (sr+) (vid) Sir Dredeon, Bloody Oppressor - Melee DW/PS pets Blood Knight Vitality Oppressor (Sotnik)
- Damage: Vitality
- Active Skills: Righteous Fervor (not transmuted), Bone Harvest, Judgment, Soul of Nazaran, Summon Guardian of Empyrion (transmuted), Ravenous Earth, Vire’s Might, Dark Desires, Mark of Torment, Ascension, Bloodthirster*2
- Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Presence of Virtue, Eldritch Ruminations, Resilience, Call Upon the Bloodbathed, Mark of the Fallen, Curse of Crushed Resolve, Shattering Force, Time Warp, Raise the Dead, Will of Rattosh, Ghoulish Hunger, Fetid Pool
- WPS Skills: Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge, Smite, Korvaak’s Brand
@Sotnik in the first post, there is “how to submit build” section, read it. There is a submission template that is to be used.
Please confirm if now my post complies to the rules.
I don’t think it’s necessary to write procs from devotions and random item procs.
Also Righteous Fervor is enough, no need for non transmuted. But now is definitely better
I fixed it myself and added the build, so that’s all irrelevant now.
Good to know. I was confused by the fact that Resilience is added to other submissions.
I have just finished SR75, would you be so kind to add “(sr+)”?
Stupid_Dragon, thank you a lot!
On the subject of automation, I’ll note that GrimTools’s API covers a fair amount of ground for archival purposes. For example, Superfluff’s Belgothian’s Slaughter can be received as raw data or a (regrettably limited) pretty-printed version, and it would be pretty simple to reformat that information; a tool based on it could also reprocess old builds in bulk.
At a glance, the API’s main limitation is that it doesn’t keep track of item skills from sets. I read that producing BBCode for these forums was among the original goals for GrimTools, so we could ask Dammit if he’d be willing to recover the concept, or update the API.
Stupid Dragon, please add my latest build to the compendium !
[DW Melee] [184.108.40.206] (g4) (c+) Non set Pierce DW Blademaster(Nery)
- Damage: Pierce
- Active Skills: Cadence, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Displacement , War Cry, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Blade Spirits
- Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Oleron’s Rage, 2x Whirling blades, Field Command
- WPS Skills: Execution, Belgothian’s Shears, Whirling Death, Markovian’s Advantage, Direwolf Claw
New Build Purifier
[Ranged] [220.127.116.11] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Alaska Nebraska Stronghold of the Legion (No Greens) (omnitrio)
- Damage: Fire, Burn
- Active Skills: Fire Strike, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal
- Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Blast Shield, Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure
- WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Strorm Spread
[Pet] [18.104.22.168] (g1) The Scary Petting Zoo viable (Computertech82)
Cabalist[Pet] [22.214.171.124] (g1) The Scary Petting Zoo - Cabalist
Active Skills: Curse of Frailty, Call of the Grave, Raise Skeletons, Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Blight Fiend
Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Master of Death, Spectral binding
I’m sorry, but I won’t be adding this. Your GT link has no items and no stat investments, just a rough low effort sketch of the skill distribution and devotions. Because of that I don’t feel like this qualifies as a proper build and to my knowledge there is no precedent of anything like this being added to compendium.
Anyone wants to object this decision?
@Stupid_Dragon from what I can tell from the thread above, it is more of a build in progress. There is no strict rule of submitting “finished” builds but @computertech82 could at least present a GT link of the current build as it is. This will determine if the gear-tag g1 is valid also.
Also the submisson has wrong format.
But no, I do not object.
The build is about beginners. No special gear needed. NO points needed a certain way. Forcing it to spec gear defeats that purpose.
Perhaps you should add it to the beginner builds section?
You can always provide some pointers with what gear to look out for, freebie items, faction items, some leveling advice etc.
A beginner need help with that.