Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Hi Dragon!

[Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Pyro 5:09. cruci 150 - 170 (Shieldbreaker) (Nandi)

Pls fix the dot after the time in the compedium. It is a small thing, but to me importatnt.THX!

1 Like

Um, checked the compendium and didn’t find that dot here. Probably I fixed it on my own at some point.

@omnitrio link counters should be fixed

1 Like

All you need to do if you submit a build with no WPS is to

1. Mark “WPS Skill 1, WPS Skill 2, WPS Skill 3”
  2. Type “None”

in the application form template provided in the first post.

There isn’t a single build by Pareto in compendium in the first place, so I guess it’s not the issue of the build submitter but issue of the user instead.

(I do plan to submit two builds, both casters with no WPS, but that’s not all that relevant.)

Hi Dragon!

Pls add this. THX!

• [2H melee caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Winter King 6:05. cruci 150 - 170 (Infiltrator) (Nandi)

• Damage: Cold, Frostburn
    • Active Skills: Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Pneumatic Burst, Shadow Strike, Blade Barrier, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirit, Rune of Hagarrad, Word of Renewel, Inqusitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Heart of the Winter King, Chilling Weapons, Forstdread Presence, Aura of Censure
    • WPS Skills: none

It is spelled “Rune of Hagarrad”

1 Like

@Stupid dragon

Yes please just correcting the spelling that malawiglenn saw.

Done. thx! :slight_smile:

I don’t see the dot here too. Dot’s works wierd or what?

I don’t get you. Do you need dots after your time or not? I assumed you want them gone.

Edit: returned your dots as they were.

Thx, sry yes i want my dots. :slight_smile:

And… another :stuck_out_tongue:

• [Pet] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Birbs of War - Pet Witchblade (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Skeletal Servant, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Call of the Beast, Bysmiel’s Authority
    • Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Possession, Field Command, Presence of Might (x2)
  • [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Vitality Oppressor - featuring Fake Pets (Belzzzz)

• Damage: Vitality, Bleeding, Pets (scaling with Player Bonuses).
    • Active Skills: Bone Harvest, Siphon Souls, Ravenous Earth, Mark of Torment; Guardian of Empyrion, Vire’s Might, Ascension.
    • Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Master of Death; Presence of Virtue, Resilience.
1 Like
  • [DW Melee, Player scaling pets] [1.1.3.1] (g3) (cr+) (sr+) (vid) Sir Dredeon, Bloody Oppressor - Melee DW/PS pets Blood Knight Vitality Oppressor (Sotnik)

• Damage: Vitality
    • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor (not transmuted), Bone Harvest, Judgment, Soul of Nazaran, Summon Guardian of Empyrion (transmuted), Ravenous Earth, Vire’s Might, Dark Desires, Mark of Torment, Ascension, Bloodthirster*2
    • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Presence of Virtue, Eldritch Ruminations, Resilience, Call Upon the Bloodbathed, Mark of the Fallen, Curse of Crushed Resolve, Shattering Force, Time Warp, Raise the Dead, Will of Rattosh, Ghoulish Hunger, Fetid Pool
    • WPS Skills: Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge, Smite, Korvaak’s Brand
1 Like

@Sotnik in the first post, there is “how to submit build” section, read it. There is a submission template that is to be used.

hi, malawiglenn!
Please confirm if now my post complies to the rules.

I don’t think it’s necessary to write procs from devotions and random item procs.

Also Righteous Fervor is enough, no need for non transmuted. But now is definitely better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I fixed it myself and added the build, so that’s all irrelevant now.

1 Like

Good to know. I was confused by the fact that Resilience is added to other submissions.
I have just finished SR75, would you be so kind to add “(sr+)”?

Stupid_Dragon, thank you a lot!

1 Like