Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

UP

• [DW Melee] [1.1.5.2] (sr+) (cr) (vid) Cheryll Munroe | Dervish | Poison ABB Crusher | Dungeons | SR 80 | CR 170 (omnitrio)

• Damage: Acid, Poison
    • Active Skills: Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirit, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
1 Like
  1. Builds up to this point were added. Also performed a round of broken counter repairs.
  2. Um, guys, if it hasn’t even been a week since you’ve posted a build submission for compendium then I didn’t forget about your build - I probably just didn’t process it yet. I know I’ve been adding builds daily before, but that was when making compendium great again was my main project and I was permanently tweaking it. Currently I just find it efficient to add a bunch of builds in one go rather than every single build ASAP.
  3. I’ve been asked about 4/3 runs the other day since currently compendium rules don’t support this nowadays common practice. After thinking about it a bit I see no reason not to accept them on same terms as 3/1.
2 Likes
  • [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (cr+) (vid) Purple Rain - Iskandra Fire TSS Sorc (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Fire
    • Active Skills: Trozan’s Sky Shard, Blackwater Cocktail, Thermite Mine, Stormfire, Amatok’s Breath, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification
    • Passive Skills: Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched
1 Like

UP

• [Retaliation] [1.1.5.2] (sr+) (vid) Nikki McKenna | Warlord | Throw Feces | Dungeons | SR 80 (omnitrio)

• Active Skills: War Cry, Overguard, Vire’s Might, Presence of Virtue, Ascension, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Fighting Spirit, Counter Strike, Menhir’s Will, Field Command, Menhir’s Bulwark, Resilience
1 Like

Hi Stupid Dragon, my new builds. Not sure how to tag their style of play.

[S&B Caster] [1.1.5.2] (cr) (vid) Shield Throw CDR Virtue+Blazeseer Templar (Nery)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
  • Active Skills: Stormfire, Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Judgement, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Blazing Charge, Mirror of Ereoctes
  • Passive Skills: Star Pact, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Presence of Virtue

[2H Caster] [1.1.5.2] (mi) (cr+) (sr+) (vid) Bone Appetit! Bone Harvest CDR Oppressor (Nery)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
  • Active Skills: Bone Harvest, Reaping Arc, Mark of Torment, Ill Omen, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Judgement, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Soul of Nazaran, Amatok’s Breath
  • Passive Skills: Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Spectral Binding
1 Like

Hello! I have 3 builds to add.

• [DW/Caster] [1.1.5.2] (c+) (sr+) (vid) Electrocutie <3 - Dual Stormheart Druid (banana_peel)

• Damage: Electrocute, Lightning
    • Active Skills: Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Savagery, Wind Devil, Wendigo Totem, Storm Totem, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Storm Pact, Aura of Storm, Mogdrogen’s Pact
    • WPS Skills: Korvaak’s Brand, Burning Void x 2
  • [DW] [1.1.5.2] (c+) (sr+) (vid) Rah’binger Witch Hunter, the final form (banana_peel)

• Damage: Chaos
    • Active Skills: Touch of Chaos, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Blade Spirits, Veil of Shadow, Possession, Solael’s Witchfire
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Whirling Death, Execution, Burning Void x 2
  • [DW] [1.1.5.2] (c+) (sr+) (vid) Eyeless Dreeg - acid/poison DW Witch Hunter (banana_peel)

• Active Skills: Beronath’s Fury, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Dreeg’s Afflicted Spines, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Blade Spirits, Veil of Shadow, Possession, Solael’s Witchfire
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution, Burning Void
1 Like

UP

• [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (sr+) (cr+) (vid) Farrah Fawcett | Sentinel | Fire SoC | Dungeons | SR 85 | CR 170 (omnitrio)

• Active Skills: Sigil of Consumption, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Ascension, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
1 Like
  • [Hybrid] [1.1.5.2] (cr+) (sr) (vid) The Primarch of Death - Deathguard Reaper (afanasenkov26)

• Active Skills: ABB, Shadow Strike, Bone Harvest, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Spirit, Ravenous earth, Ring of Steel, Amatok’s Breath, Mark of Torment
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Spectral Binding, Hatbinger of Souls
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (mi) (cr+) (vid) Return of the Lightning - Lightning non set TSS Druid (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Lightning
    • Active Skills: Trozan’s Sky Shard, Chain Lightning, Storm Totem, Wind Devil, Amatok’s Breath, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification
    • Passive Skills: Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Mogdrogen’s Pact
1 Like

UP

• [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (sr+) (vid) Brooke Shields | Paladin | Octavius | Dungeons | SR 85 (omnitrio)

• Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
    • Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Rune of Kalastor, Inquisitor Seal, Aegis of Menhir, Presence of Virtue, Ascension, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Artifact Handling, Resilience, Divine Mandate
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (mi) (sr+) (vid) (L) The ATV - Aetherfire Templar Vanquisher (MysteryMeat)

• Damage: Burn, Fire
    • Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Callidor’s Tempest, Judgment, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Whirling Blades, Burning Weapons
2 Likes

UP

• [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (sr+) (cr) (vid) Sarah Silverman | Purifier | Stun Jacks | Dungeons | SR 85 | CR 170 (omnitrio)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Stun Jacks, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Storm Box of Elgoloth
    • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Blast Shield, Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure
1 Like

UP

• [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (sr+) (vid) Lurleen Lumpkin | Paladin | Virtue’s Light | Dungeons | SR 85 (omnitrio)

• Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Word of Pain, Inquisitor Seal, Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.5.2] (cr+) (sr+) (vid) Cold Runebinder Infiltrator (ya1)

• Damage: Cold, Frostburn
    • Active Skills: Rune of Hagarrad, Rune of Kalastor, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Chain Lightning
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Veil of Shadows, Blade Spirit, Chilling Weapons
1 Like

No g1-5 thing anymore? So you just write (mi) or don’t write it, correct?

Yes.
/10chars

[DW Melee] [1.1.5.2] (mi) (cr+) (vid) Mind Warp Blades of Krieg aether DW Spellbinder (Nery)

• Damage: Aether
  • Active Skills: Beronath’s Fury, Bone Harvest, Ill Omen, Siphon Souls, Aether Corruption, Mark of Torment, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Amatok’s Breath
  • Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Reckless Power, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection
  • WPS Skills: Necrotic Edge, Reaping Strike, Direwolf Claw

[Caster] [1.1.5.2] (cr+) (vid) Dual set aficionado Ludrigan+Cataclysm Mage Hunter (Nery)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
  • Active Skills: Chain Lightning, Aether Corruption, Panetti’s Replicating Missile, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Aura of Censure
1 Like

UP

• [Ranged] [1.1.5.2] (sr+) (vid) Rachel Jordan | Paladin | Stronghold Fervor | Dungeons | SR 85 (omnitrio)

• Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Vire’s Might, Righteous Fervor, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
    • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread, Smite
1 Like

UP

1 Like

i really think people should put guardians of empyrion and blade spirits under passive skills. They are the same as auras, no need to click them more than once (unless shit happens i guess, but auras are the same)