Builds for beginners discussion

:o The build was so unhelpful and convoluted that I opened an account just to explain that. Any new players just ignore these builds. In reality it’s just nerdy end-game builds for players who have been playing for a long time and somehow this is the extent of what they do. It also just sounds like all the comments are 1 guy responding to themselves with multiple accounts. It’s most likely different people but it’s just really weird and cult-like, but I guess another way of putting it is some deep friendship (still a cult to me). Despite how nerdy the post is, it seems to be just a basic (but somehow complex) build for basic people. :confused: Just my opinion though, hope this is helpful.

Wtf did i just read ?? xD

1 Like

Your words are not helpful at all. Player only need 1 starter build (ONLY 1) to farm items from scratch, and then for the rest (you have 35 other choices of classes except the first one) you can speed everything up to try new builds, use other skills they dont play with yet. You can find other beginner/farmable builds in specific section of the forum, so you dont have to write those ridiculous words in a guide build that author already mention “this is end game build”. Like, you go to a meat shop and complain about cannot find a friendly vegetable?? What is your point actually? That “a end game build is not friendly for newbie”?? Thats exactly why they have “a beginner build for newbie” in the first place

1 Like

There even is a reference to the excellent Conjurer leveling guide. And this is an endgame build. I really don’t see what is a problem.

1 Like

Lol, it’s a troll, but I honestly chuckled.

2 Likes

The thing is I read the leveling guide and found it to be awful too. Also not a troll, I just impulse commented that because the whole comment section was cringe. Time passed and I decided I wanted to go back and delete the comment because in the end I really don’t care about these people (who suck). It just seems like a weird gang where you’re all basically 1 person and can’t let anyone in unless if it’s people who just agree with you and somehow like the unlikable traits about you. “you” is mad_lee and basically anyone else in the comments. Anyways it’s weird how active the internet is sometimes. I should just get a diary or something lol

1 Like

Obviously a troll. This is a very good build and the leveling guide by nery is excellent.
Grim Dawn is quite a complex game so some thought investment and willingness to learn stuff is needed.

1 Like

I get a flashback to the you-shall-not-be-named requnix, maybe just google his builds then?

I think this guy is the R-dude in new form

Yeah you guys are a cult I’m out of here lol. Sad. The R-guy, wow that’s fucked. Good luck with all that. It’s interesting how the shittiest people can suck people in for awhile and then those people with common sense are like, wait fuck this and leave lol. What a poor community. @Ulvar1 the guide really sucks imo. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. So how do you speak on behalf of everyone that this boring and not-intuitive build is good? It’s somehow easy to follow for you guys, since you’re all a part of the same cult and think alike lol. Other than that, to outsiders it’s garbage content sorry. Anyways not meaning to sound harsh, it’s just my honest thoughts. And then I also thought, “WOW a video game and forums can really ruin someone’s day. Literally just spending the day with my boyfriend and my mood is different due to the internet trolls that barely said anything, yet knowing I participated and even talked with such losers makes me feel embarrassed and low-energy.”
So being here was a mistake, and so was making an account to express my genuine thoughts about the people on here. I only got on this website…yesterday lol, so luckily I’ve only spent like an hour or so of being on the forums? Enough time though to see everyone here SUCKS, and instead of saying that I should just leave y’all alone and head out. Please take care have a good life! Just ignore and move on. Or talk to yourselves about this :slight_smile: idc take care

5 Likes

Woah, trollilette in the house.

This is even better than the pre patch bitching thread

3 Likes

Love this one :rofl

Not sure if you are truly talking in a good faith, but let’s cover a slight possibility that you are.

If you are a beginner then this build will be of a better use to you (it was linked in the text, but it’s easy to miss the link).

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/1-1-6-2-beginners-vitality-caster-conjurer-guide-how-to-build-monster-build-from-the-scratch-suitable-for-first-character/

If you still found it to be awful, then please comment in that thread regarding what exactly was so awful about it. In my eyes it’s very detailed, with level snapshots on how roughly your character is supposed to look on the way, with advices on components and campaign, etc. If the guide is missing something important for you then specify what exactly.

just to be right

everyone sucks here - inlcuding yourself - i am right?

dont know whats wrong with you that you call out on everyone sucks - thats just wrong

hope one day you will have a more nuanced view of such statements

take care take care - have a good life aswell

You guys really felt for this, huh. Dude is an obvious troll.

1 Like

I don’t think he/she is a troll; he/she got somethings right atleast imo. We’re like a cult and this game requires studying to play properly. So it’s like in real life; when you don’t understand what’s in front of you; you attack it to feel better. I believe he/she just wanted to feel better in the easiest way.

1 Like

I agree
instead of doing something better yourself or making a lasting contribution to making something for the better - everything and everyone is talked badly

Whether in politics, in work in a social environment and, as here, with a hobby on the Internet

GG

1 Like

Or wanted to attack for some reason (i.e. brainwashed by Requnix) and it was the best way (s)he came up with. Anyway, everyone who’s not ill-willed and spends some time here knows that new players can make whatever threads here and receive a lot of help explaining everything better… And for builds to be truly beginner friendly one needs to put like 10 x more time into it and that’s not what most can afford yet we still have great beginner builds and builders.

2 Likes

From what I have seen on twitch streams at least, there are still ppl following his builds. For example, a few days ago someone said he was playing " Mr. Whacky" the celestial killer version ( https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GQQyqZ ) and I straight up told him that he is not killing any celestial with this.I am baffled that he doesn’t even bother updating a lot of builds too.
I’ve been told that he makes fine leveling guides, but all the endgame builds i have seen are either older versions of forum builds or unoptimised messes.

1 Like