Builds for beginners discussion

They are optional

1 Like

For normal/veteran ok

So how did the guy react when you told him that? Cause Requnix builds are always Top Starter, Crate Killer, No Danger, Kills Player builds. Even our best minmaxers can’t beat that.

2 Likes

He just asked for better suggestions.

I’ve been playing for almost 2K hours and the beginner build guides here are very well detailed. In fact, throughout your levelling journey, your build will be better than what is posted in the guide pre-94 or pre-100 because you are bound to get some good rare and legendary items.

Crate has done a good job in allowing double suffix MI’s to drop frequently and there are some MI’s to help for levelling for most classes. Also , there’s always Normal SR 65-66 you can play if you want fast efficient farming of legendary items. Perhaps maybe Crate can re-work some of the faction items but that’s another discussion altogether.

If all else fails, you can always play a pet conjurer build…

2 Likes

Does he put a disclaimer that you’re never gonna get those items? 4 dread lord greens lmao.

1 Like

Yeah exactly, the beginner builds guides are like “you should be able to get something that is at least as good as this on a single play-through from scratch and minimal farming” which is very nice motivation

1 Like

@OP: It seems to me that you may have dismissed mad_lee’s leveling “guide” due to its brevity, but in truth his comments are quite accurate - the build he posted is an end-result of a more beginner-friendly take by @Nery:

In any event, enjoy your time in Cairn!

1 Like

Sonilette is the best wholesome human being on earth, such social skills are unmatched.

And remember: You ALL SUCK. Damn cultists…

4 Likes

Are you the boyfriend ? It’s odd that you come back after a year to blurt this nonsense, to say the least :wink:

1 Like

You meant ‘‘Kill! the non-believer…’’ ???

I’m her mom.

I was just trolling. My bad.

B.but… the first rule of trolling is, never to admit being a troll :neutral_face:

Unless… you are trolling by making us believe that you are, but you aren’t.

Or that is the actual troll, to make us think that you want us to to think like that, but in reality it is the other way around.

5 Likes

No worries. Congrats on playing games and even joining forums though :wink:

I would advise Sonilette to get a thicker skin when it comes to internet forums.

If she thinks the reaction she got here is bad, she has not been to many (game) forums…

Also, what was she expecting ? Anyone with a bit of experience in forums could have told her that this would be coming, in fact it was relatively mild… It’s hard enough for constructive criticism (which hers was not) to get a decent response.

is not constructive, Nothing about why it does not work for her, what she is missing, etc.

Adding insults on top of that is not going to ever get a good reaction.

Posts like this are bound to not go over well, as anyone with a bit of experience should be able to anticipate…

Of course, trying to get a decent response from mad_lee is pretty much impossible no matter what :wink: If you read the stuff in his threads, you should have known that too…

1 Like

what de fuq is this thread about?

I think it’s about to be closed.

your 7th post in it and you only start wondering this now ? :wink:

I thought i knew, but the more i read, the less I understand

From my understanding the OP is a reply to a mad_lee build with everything else being reactions to that reply and eventually being spun off into its own thread for being unrelated.

By the time I saw this, it was already its own thread though.

At this point it is abut nothing any more…