Builds that can kill Ravager

Because someone wrote “any build can beat him”. Try to beat him with “any build” (aside what the OP’s said) with the recent patch. No proof = BS!

On HC even but Spellbinder OP.

Thanks! I see that you were using a shield and not an off-hand like most dps casters are. But, at least you’re not just spouting BS.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=642569#post642569

Completely untrue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feyeHFEaYI 3,6K DA and fevered Ravager too. This is just one example

If you think DA is the only way to beat this guy then you’re the one spouting BS.
Like I said, the biggest problem seems to be that you and many others are too focused on facetanking.

Another build that comes to mind is veretragna’s shotgun build

So like I said, you’re spreading misinformation by commenting on things you seem to be inexperienced with

I’m surprised no one linked this poor fool fluff’s build which took down Ravager in 5 minutes.

Then again, I wouldn’t be inclined to help someone as rude as him.

EDIT: My comment was aimed at dragon slayer. And not the OP! :rolleyes:

Read the original post :smiley:

The guy doesn’t want Retaliation builds

I blame my inability to read on my squinty asian eyes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably, but “any build” means anything from tank to dps, with and without a shield.

OP said that it has to have decent clear speed and no uber tanky super boring retaliation/pet builds. So, he needs to provide proofs other than what the OP’s asked.

Dude. Mad_lee’s belgothian infiltrator slayed the beast.

If a DW pierce infiltrator isn’t DPS, then I don’t know what is.

I never claimed any build can do it (but I am told any build can indeed do it), I only specified build types that I was personally experienced with

> DoT Caster
> Shotgun Caster
> Kiting Caster

The rest of the builds I linked are not builds that I personally tested on super bosses but they are builds that have been made by reputable theorycrafters so it’s safe to say those builds can kill him as well

Ptirodaktill never said “any build” either, so you’re quoting him out of context. His full comment was -

60% Physical Resist along with Okayish sustain pretty much disqualifies many builds. His comment meant that builds with these two things can safely face tank him

Dude, look again who I quoted.

Ok. Dis guy is 4 reel.

I’m out, homies. Good luck!

Ah I completely overlooked User_name’s comments. I won’t refute his comment since I have been told by experienced theorycrafters that it is indeed possible to kill Ravager with any build with special prep.
While I doubt it myself but seeing a Pierce build do it really makes me wonder. I already linked JoV’s build and Krieg DK probably still beats him. I still doubt the “any” part tbh.

The only thing I can say for certain is that DoT casters (higher the ticks, higher the kill speed), Mortar Trap Casters, Rune of Hagarrad and Devastation casters can easily kill him.

Anyway, the point is that DA abuse builds aren’t the only ones that can beat him reliably

Noted. Was about to provide some random builds from this sub forum because he said “any build” can beat him. :smiley:

Can’t believe the DA crap is on again. Imo if this goes on thread should be closed. This has been long discussed arduously and voted on and talked over by devs etc.

DA abuse on all build was an extremely cheap mechanic

Sir Spanksalot mentioned my build here, well here it is, Crucible setup. For Ravager you want slap on Aegis relic + Golemborn greaves with Enchanted Earth (plus move some skill points around), and you will have yourself an easy and safe 3-5 minute kill.

Thanks everyone for their input! I wanted to try this build http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71965&page=4, but I am not sure if its capable of killing Ravager. Do u guys think its possible?

OFC its possible. You just need Word of Pain and Box onepointers to trigger RR devotions. Run around the tree or altar for ~19 minutes and you are good .