Burn, baby, burn (1.1.6.2-1.1.8.1) - Shieldbreaker, the fire slayer (EVERYTHING+)

From a pure damage point of view, yes, mostly due to thermite mines RR nerf and meteor shower damage reduction. From a defensive point of view, no, it’s a lot stronger than before and near to be immortal until you hit super high SR shards.

1 Like

Kind a late answer, but I don’t recommend to play this build.
Damage was nerfed, nothing is given back in exchange (-1 sec to BS is ridiculous as well as DR on Ulzuin Wraith that works only after you take some hits)
Another build of mine that is trash after “balancing”

2 Likes

I should take my words back and apologize.
Been working on this Shieldbreaker to fit him the game after a long way of balancing. Softcapped Ulzuin’s Wraith as well as a new devotion map were a key to success. Full fire devotions mad does hell of a job here.
The disadvantage is that it’s prob one of the most skill dependent builds I’ve played.

2 Likes

I have a question about Blackwater cocktail - demon fire.

I would like to refer to the old version, without Canister bomb.

With zarthuzellan codex and maxed out demon fire, the overall damage of blackwater cocktail - both fire, and burning damage - is almost doubled. Demonfire gives me huge flat fire boost thanks to chaos to fire conversion, plus well rolled codex gives me flat fire, burning, cdr and huge fire and burning multipliers.

Wouldn’t it be better option than Aldanar’s Vanity? Only problem i see, is where do i get 12 skill points from.

Btw, i don’t know much about demolitionist, i might be completely wrong about it

[Edit] Tested dps in both variants on dummies with Zartuzellan Codex and maxed out Demon Fire: in old variant, the dps is bigger by ~15% -20%. In new variant, the difference is lower than 10%.

To test it, i was just spamming BC, CB, Judgement and Thermite mine on dummy.

Unlisted video from Dmt’s channel - a whooping 6:07 naked crucible run. Sadly no GT attached.

1 Like