Buy Now! is back online!

Maybe a working method to produce more income by fanatics…

Not bad.

Well, you’d buy the (exrtemely overpriced) poster and get a free key as a gift…

it’s a deal. The keyword is: SUPPORT.:wink:

Yeah we’ve thought about trying to do something like that. Producing and shipping physical objects would be much too expensive for it to be cost-effective. A virtual item like yerk mentioned is an interesting alternative but we worry that it would actually make us look more suspicious. Also, since it is a virtual good, it poses the same type of risk since people can potentially claim they never got it and cause a charge-back. Naturally, we don’t expect that to happen but PayPal doesn’t know us or understand that we have fans who want to contribute to the project before we near release. PayPal’s main fear seems to be that people will contribute without realizing that the game is still early in development and then cause a massive amount of chargebacks when they find out.

Our first objective is to get a more reliable payment system in place so that we don’t end up high-and-dry again unable to process payments at all. We could try to find some way to resume business with PayPal but it is difficult to get a clear answer from them on what is acceptable and we don’t want to start a new account and run into the same issue.

On top of all this, we also really don’t want to spend too much more time on this. We want to develop the game, not deal with payment issues and I’m sure most of you would like us to do the same.

Thanks for getting the pre purchase available again, hopefully my order will help the game a little bit. :slight_smile:

It sure will. Thanks for your support.

AWESOME! Gonna have to pre-order tomorrow…I have a ladyfriend over right now. :0

What you need is for someone to donate $5,000,000 and then you dont have to worry about all this.:smiley:

Damnit, I can’t pay because I don’t have a credit card …
Transaction please?

Just bought a Legendary key, and i think that the payment is very fast and simple:D
Anyway i think that after the success of TL because is only avaiable on steam and other on-line shops, this way of payment is the right choice Crate;)

will there by any paypal no?? ehh??

What is needed is an honest middle man to take the money via paypal from those who only have that option and then pay with middle man’s credit card and forward along the key, etc.

I just took a look at some online poker sites and they offer “Instant eChecks” and “Click2Pay.”

I keep trying to purchase, and I get the following message. Thank you for …Almost ordering Grim Dawn your order was not completed, if you would still like to order the game go back to grim dawn web site and use the link provided. I get this after entering my credit card info and hiting submit. Is anyone else having this issue. I would like to purchase this game. FYI trying to purchase legendary edition.

Echecks are coming soon. :slight_smile:

Hey guys! I’m glad to see the donations are back as I only found out about the site & donations last week so they were unavailable to me. However, I have a couple of questions.

My brother does not have a CC, but I do, so I want to make 2 donations (one to represent his support, one to represent mine), and will do so regardless of the answers but I just want to be sure about stuff.

1. If I use the same CC for both, is there a problem with me giving him one of the keys?
  2. If both donations are legendary (and they will be), will I be able to submit both his & my name for the credit? Is it possible for him to do it himself? (What info is required for that, exactly?)

Cheers,
RJD

They are your keys, you can do what you want with them. Giving one to someone else as a gift is fine. The only thing we will really be looking for is a situation where a key got released in public, which we might then ban from any multiplayer matchmaking.

You will be able to submit both names, here: http://www.grimdawn.com/setcreditname.php

You enter the email address and the key you want to set, so he could do his own.

Thanks for your support, we appreciate it.

Sweet, thanks for the (very!) quick response! I look forward to supporting you guys whenever I can. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
RJD

Splendid!
I cannot express how much I love you guys, if I could buy 100 legendaries I would :smiley:

Just bought my Legendary Key!! Looking forward to seeing everyone in the Alpha/ Beta.

Awesome - thanks for the positive comments everyone!