Buy Now! is back online!

Hi all, just a quick question regarding the echecks, are these through PayPal or other means?

Just asking as I deposited money in PayPal when the payment options went down, and now I don’t know whether I should spend that dollar fee to transfer the money to my debit card so I can pay with that (they work same way as credit cards online). Or will I just be able to use the money in PayPal once the echeck option is available?

Cheers.

echecks will be through our current provider - authorize.net

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that we will be able to use PayPal until we release the game.

Doh, missed your post. If you are still having issues, pm me the email address you used, or email us at [email protected] and i’ll look into it.

The process was simple and easy. Doesn’t paypal have a “virtual credit card” option? I guess the e-checks take care of the issue though.

I just placed my Epic pre-order; I can’t wait! Thanks Crate! :smiley:

We cant use PayPal.

Thanks for your support!

I was talking about for the buyer. I thought that you generate a “virtual credit card” to purchase things with your paypal account.

Maybe you should read this thread first. They got paypal setup before for all three package pre-order purchase and donation, but it got blocked by paypal.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156

paypal should be ashamed :frowning:

This new solution is better than paypal! Are you ready to legendary alpha?:smiley:

hahahahaha of course

Any progress on this?
I really want to contribute :slight_smile:

I wanted to buy the legendary version right now, but Paypal isn’t supported. :frowning: Thats a shame as I don’t have a credit card.

I think the virtual credit card thing of Paypal is only in beta and you need an invite. I don’t see a chance buying this if I don’t have a CC. :expressionless: I really wanted to contribute.

What are echecks?

Yeah, such a shame.
Damn you America for being different!

Was that sarcasm? Yes it is a shame because now I’m not able to give them my money.:eek:

We’ve applied for this service and hopefully will hear back from our account rep next week.

echecks allow you to pay online using a bank account similar to the way normal checks work, except without a physical check.

Right now we’re focusing on development but will put some more time into the payment issue in the next couple weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience but we do need to keep development on track. :slight_smile:

Ok I broke down and did it, picked up a legendary.

I must be nuts for doing it, but I love TQ Immortal Throne and I think you folks at Crate deserve to be vindicated for your hard work at Iron Lore on TQ so enjoy and good luck, I’m looking forward to seeing Grim Dawn become a success.

I just bought the Legendary Fan Edition as well. I bought the Gold Edition of Titan Quest on Steam at the end of last year, but didn’t get around to playing it until about a week ago. Playing with two friends who bought it during the last Steam sale, and it’s a blast - I haven’t had this much fun playing coop since, well… a long time ago.

I knew Iron Lore Entertainment had been shut down, so I became increasingly sad whilst playing, knowing there wouldn’t be a sequel (I’d love to see norse mythology and travel the lands of Scandinavia in TQ2). When I found out about Grim Dawn and the fan support, I didn’t even hesitate for a second.

So, thank you for making TQ and best of luck with GD! :smiley:

I would like to buy a legendary fan edition, but since I don’t have a credit card and don’t live in the usa it seems i can’t.:cry:

Don’t worry, you’re not alone :undecided: