Check out the Ashes of Malmouth Loading Screen!

The new Loading Screen is ready for your viewing pleasure:

Available for download in wallpaper format here.

Attachment: Loading Screen.jpg

New rules for all Chthonians, submit to the aetherials

P.S

Van Aldritch’s daughter I presume?

Edit:

My compliments to the artist(s)

Your heard it guys… it’s for VIEWING PLEASURES ONLY!

Neat! Giving us some little tidbits so that we prepare ourselves for rüthe release tomorrow, right?

I guess this makes this thread canon, then?

Still not as hot as Daddy Ulgrim though. :cool:

After watching the skill tease livestream I gotta admit my fingers are crossed for some items that convert Savagery dmg from bleeding or electric to vitality so I can build the most awesome 2H melee necroshamy!!!

WOW! Now that’s a nice sword!

New loading screen, eh? Loving it :smiley: Not saying the regular one got annoying but it’s def a good addition :slight_smile:

Oh no, now the game will be rated as Adults Only:rolleyes:.

By the way, cool loading screen, love the green. Now both loading screen’s characters look like witches.

Nice artwork, complements to the artist. :smiley:

Who is she?:eek:

Gorgeous…

Kudos to the artist, solid piece of work here :wink:

Already using it as my new wallpaper and GD icon has been strategicly placed inside the ladies cleavage, so it can be kept safe and warm.

I’ve got a vibe from the story that she should be between a toddler-young child age. That’s the tone the mom-in-the-basement speaks about her (my baby, precious little girl etc.).
The lady here looks like she’s at least in her 20’s, a grown-up woman.

Very nice art.
And great to see a new load screen.
Will it be an addition or a re-placer though?
My main problem with the current loadscreen isn’t the art itself but the fact that it’s the same one every time.
It would be really nice if this and the original one could rotate.

Those round bright big eyes.

Great artwork, but to be honest:

The boobs are a bit too distracting (I.e. Grab the attention immediately - much as many probably won’t complain at that…). Is their ‘glow’ from the dagger (appears so from the from below lighting on the face, though there is a bright spot on top of the nose)?
Also she seems a little ‘cheery.’ I would expect either a more sinister smile or a tortured/hardened look depending on associated lore.

Seconded, always nice to have variety

Looks pretty good.

But the boobs…

I dunno, they’re not CRAZY out there, but I feel like games nowadays need to get with more a feminist vibe and not make the tits almost the focal point of a loading screen. It may just be me, but those are right where my eyes go.

One thing that I think is great in this game is that it doesn’t follow the normal trope that the female armor is bikini mail, so why is the loading screen a corset with a necklace almost lost in the cleavage? The rest of the armor is cool and the thigh highs are not as nearly noticeable.