Check out the Ashes of Malmouth Loading Screen!

Fixed torso with my paint skills :cool: But unfortunately can’t upload images/links, so:

A moment of reflection:

It’s funny how those who demand others get over themselves, don’t take their own advice. It’s easy to say that to someone else, much harder to tell oneself that, eh?

:smiley:

I do like the artwork, it’s very nicely done. Having said that, when I opened the post and saw the art, the lighting drew my eyes right to the chest area. My first impression was, “oh boy cleavage.” Then followed up with, “where’s my guy with his hairy chest or bulging pants”? :wink:

I didn’t even see the background or the outfit. Mainly because the outfit blends in with the background and the lighting draws you right to the chest.

Once I was able to sit back and look at the art as a whole, I could really enjoy it. I love the colors and I love the lady’s outfit and dagger. And she’s a bit scary.

At any rate, those were my first impressions when I saw the art work.

For whatever that’s worth. :slight_smile:

Now that people mentioned, yeah, the corset seem to be a little too tight.

If people are going to pick this wallpaper for the boobs only, then these people have waaaaaaaay more issues than the people finding stupid reasons to dislike the wallpaper itself.

As do those who comment about those posts. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s the 2017 people for you, where an artwork of a woman that is in no way drawn in a sexual manner is considered wank material, because of a cleavage.

And 2016, 2015, 2014 people. How the year meme is so annoying, it’s stupid.

It’ll be like that for 2018, 2019, 2020.

When does it stop? Someone make it stop! :stuck_out_tongue:

And yet within the first 5 posts what do we have? :wink:

You’re aware that my comment back there was ironic, right? :slight_smile:

Apparently, not. :wink:

What would indicate it was ironic?

Who’s the lady in the picture?

That’s the question. I suspect it’s someone we’re going to meet. Maybe the end boss of the expansion?

That’s the trick of using irony… you’re not supposed to be obvious when using them, or else, there is no irony. :stuck_out_tongue:

Still, I can’t really blame you, since things like irony and sarcasm doesn’t really translate well on text, but yeah, I was being ironic in that statement. :slight_smile:

Thanks. :eek: <-- irony/sarcasm :rolleyes: <-- more irony/sarcasm? At least its something. :undecided:

So I guess I can’t blame you for not using emoticons? :smiley:

Have you guys ever seen a corset? Like in historical movies or something?:stuck_out_tongue:

They could look/be quite a lot tighter. Same goes for cleavage.

I never imagined this picture would spark such a debate btw, I think neither it’s creator did.:rolleyes:

Unintended consequences. They happen.

There’s nothing wrong with a debate or a discussion, as long as people are actually engaging and not being like 2017 people with their one-liners. :smiley:

If she sides with evil then I don’t want to be good.

Really need a guy with abs now with a bleeding knife :smiley:

That’s an easy one:

saved my day

4 weeks to go then