Check out these DLC ideas or updates!

So I have been streaming and playing this game for about a week and absolutely LOVE it!! Here are my ideas!

1, Street View, first person walk through of your city! It would be so cool to be able to walk through your city rather than the fly cam, you could even take this a step further and have even a character creation, your very own personal house that you can live in, decorate just like the other houses and maybe even have a pet cow, cat, rat, etc!

2, Moats, Bridges, and Pitch! It would be so cool to have pitch, a swamp biome, to harvest the pitch and then light on fire with fire arrows when attacked! Moats, you could limit this so it wasn’t op or make the raiders fill it in, have boats, or swim across but move very slow till they get to land. And who doesn’t love a nice bridge especially if we have moats then we could use some drawbridges.

3, Graveyard, It would be a really cool detail to have the graveyard actually have the tombstones with the name of the person who died and their age, what they died of, and their occupation. You could click on each gravestone and it would have this information on it.

4, Ice fishing, it would be so cool to see the fisherman or women, go out on the lake during winter and setup a hut or cut a hole in the lake and fish from there with a seat and a bucket for fish. This could be an upgrade to the fishing huts as a tier 2 thing!!

5, Forage Huts, Also would be nice to have a master all select button especially for the foragers hut to turn them all on and off production at the same time instead of having to select each one and turn them off.

6, Barns, Just like farming you have to keep the soil just right with clay and sand, you could do the same for the barns, cattle, depending on the amount you have, the land will eventually be grazed, trampled, and ruined. But with a second pasture you could rotate the cows and keep the land fertile.

7, Buildings and amenities with multiple design options, It would also be nice to be able to use the scroll wheel to cycle through the different options of houses, and gardens, etc to get the desired one we want.

I would just like to finish this off with the fact that I love love love all the detail you have done on this game and really hope this game continues to expand, get more detailed, new buildables, maps, biomes, animals, etc. Big applause to the Devs and the minds who game up with this game! Hope to see what you add to this game in the future!

1. Street view would require real time passage.
  2. Yes.
  3. Go into POP and just subtract them from their jobs. Mind you, you’ll have to send them back out just when the snow melts or they won’t collect food. I’d like to turn off what they don’t need to collect, like Greens, so much of that just doesn’t get eaten and is only worth preserving for sale.

Hey Kendy, thanks for the reply. It would be so cool though if they could do the street view/walk through.

As far as the forage huts, that is exactly what I am trying to avoid having to do individually to each hut. Would be nice if there was a master button for them to turn them ALL on and off production, they seem to be the ones you want to do this to a lot.

Thanks again for your response, have a great day!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1. You can click on a villager and then zoom in to follow them as they go through their days/nights.

1. Been suggested before, whether it’ll happen … :woman_shrugging:

2. Fisher folk will still go out to fish even when there’s ice.

3. I just put down some crop fields in the cattle’s grazing area and when it’s ready for planting I remove all the farmers and just plant clover which helps with fertility.

1. I’ve been planting a 6x6 field in the grazing area but it’s beans and peas, and clover. The cows don’t eat that much.
    Have yet to play v.9.2 from the start, chicken poo is supposed to be extremely good for small fields.
1 Like

Hey @medea_fleecestealer thanks for the response!

Yeah I have followed a villager and used the zoom but it just doesn’t feel the same, best example would be the game Jurassic World Evolutions, where you can actually walk around in the park that you create.

Yeah I saw that the fisher folk to still fish in winter, just thought that it could be something they offer as a Fishing Hut Tier 2 upgrade with better visuals and fishing bonus maybe, just to make it more detailed and interesting like the rest of the game is. Just thought it would look cool seeing huts or a hole in the lake with them fishing on it.

As far as the grazing fields, it was just a suggestion to make it more realistic like the crop fields are, The amount of detail and mechanics they did with that I feel could be done with the grazing fields as well, make it harder and more realistic. They could have it even where drought causes the grazing area to not produce the fodder to feed during the warmer months and would heavily rely on the food stock instead, random disease for the cows, like mad cow disease, etc.