Cold DW Spellbreaker gear advice

Hey everyone,

I’m really new to this game and I decided to make a DW Cold Spellbreaker for my first class. I’m still low level (30) but was wondering what type of gear I should be going for? I’ve been trying to stack cold/elemental and frostburn damage as much as possible

Does anyone have any advice about what type of end game gear I should aim to farm when I get to that point? I’ve been trying to research but there’s so much info out there. Any tips or advice will help me out greatly!

Welcome , i know good streamer : RektbyProtoss, he has a YouTube channel, there is exactly what interests you and builds in forum, good luck!

1 Like

Here’s a min maxed end game build Spellbreaker, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

For leveling i suggest looking at these guides, leveling a spellbreaker should be very similar

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll check them out!

oh my god this is awesome! Thank you for taking the time to post this! I’ve been trying to do my own research, but I dont know enough about the game to know whats sound advice and what isnt yet. This is a big help :slight_smile: