Cold fw battlemage upd. 18.03.22 (see first post for more information)

yes. I will keep this in mind for the future

1 Like

so curent setup is Battlemage, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
also again I write that nem is underrated item

main campain fight xd, special for savage1991

gargabol fight ( just for build explanation how regen works)t. next vids will be max possible crucible or sr

updated MI’s pants and belt (not sure with pants, but too lazy to farm dreeg, maybe later) update for overcap allres

also got more OA
50+% allress except bleed is 38% and pierce 43% will change pierce and acid res later. I think with 12%hp/s bleed and acid not so important
next goal is uberbosses max crucible and sr then will minmax items

dps on testing dummy is 200-250k dps

worst of 3 ( i think) uberbosses done

2 Likes

amazed you stuck with the fight so long - respect for endurance and tenacity
usually i just quit if it starts to take 10min or longer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My 90 minutes Mogdrogen fight is still unbeatable, good :grin:.

1 Like

another question about mechanic of a game
this +763 phys dmg will be converted to lightning? (I mean can be converted at all?)

@Gnomish_Inquisition

it will be converted to lightning according to any phys->lighting conversion % you have, yes

1 Like

or maybe better w./o set with custom resists and bonuses to OA or DA

30 elemental damage > aether mean 10fire>aether? right?

I mean build looks like fun. aether lightning for devotion proc, then relic+devastation+EoR
if (relic works on bosses) fumble and impaired aim i will stay with it
does it?
@Gnomish_Inquisition

I have already perfect pulsing shard 666

Haven’t done an aether AAR build build yet but it seems those affixes are far from perfect.

there are no affixes. its just base items from grimtools. it is not loaded character
i think about 200% cast speed. seems like I should say bye bye krieg set
so gloves just gloves with +20% cast speed.
boots looks likes same as mine myth wraithwalkers

sorry but I think you were wrong, you plan to use pulsing shard but not the albrecht aether ray ability?

I want whirlwind build and as you see this pulsing shard has +2 to EoR and 249% aether dmg
also it has skill cooldown reduction for devastation
but anyway it will be long time later. I need to finish my first build first and do max crucible and sr without dying

also I like nem relic probably will use it for proc any devotion

means nothing
EoR also don’t scale with cast speed
x% aether dmg on this specific offhand is also pointless; even if you were to make an Aether EoR build

it’s an AAR offhand, you obviously use it for AAR builds
if you wanna make an EoR build, or a devastation build you find items that fit/boost that (and more/in a different better way than mere +2skill from prefix)

correct

1 Like

I mean you know me already, I want to play MY builds… and sometimes I take advices, f.e crown on nem was good

doing an aether EoR templar with caster offhand to be able to use devastation as “doing your own thing” is fine
doing it with pulsing shard however is pointless, borderline on stupid (no offence) since there is 0 sense in doing so and you can use any other aether offhand better; or even find offhands that actually boost your intended build
this is an AAR specific offhand, using it for anything other than that, regardless of the stats/prefixes you got on it will just hamper your build needlessly; when you can literally replace it with “anything else”…

these stats here

are not specific to that offhand, it’s just generic offhand and affix stats, incl the +2 EoR
^so you can get those, and potentially more +better, on another offhand that might also actually boost your desired build at the same time

1 Like

I mean I just like fashion of build with pulsing shard and whirlwind…its kind of roleplay
like I like nem… its just a game we play)