Cold fw battlemage upd. 18.03.22 (see first post for more information)

you can transmog the visual look of pulsing shard onto whatever offhand your build uses
just visit the illusionist

offhands Grim Dawn Item Database

offhands with base aether dmg Grim Dawn Item Database

offhand with ex modifiers to Devastation, (where you can roll same +2 eor prefix on if lucky again) Terrnox's Aether Tome - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database

wait why nem cant use bomb devotion??

arcane bomb/widow is a “pet”/pseudo pet,
pets or pseudo pet devotion procs can’t be attached to player pets or pseudo pets

just thinking about devotion is aetherfire the best possible i can get for nem? +arcane bomb+raise of the dead

I could try scorpion sting if it will be stack with nem atacks

depends what you end up with
“possibly”
personally i prefer Aetherfire/Imp be attached to something that procs it better than nemesis auto attack; since Aetherfire has 0 cooldown and can be “spam” procced

same type debuff, doesn’t stack

A; -% (minus symbol is important), stacks infinitely from different sources
B; %reduced (no minus symbol), ex Viper/Ultos etc, you get 1, highest applies
C; “flat”/“n’th reduced”, ex Rhowan’s Crown/Revenant/Scales/break morale etc etc, you get 1, highest applies
A+B+C
^applies to other debuffs too like DA shred on Nemesis/Scorpion sting

@Gnomish_Inquisition another question about mechanic f.e wendigo’s mark devotion 65% LL will be from all damage or from 210 vitality?
alright nem will be with aetherfire, I couldnt find better variant then
it should be same as blizzard before
nem also will help with attack+cast speed. I really love that item

with craft will be 200% cast speed Templar, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

KZ6o

1 Like

I remember you when do all celestials) my current build is weak compared to this second and I doing all content (already 2 uberbosses done). today probably will do 170 cr… if I will find dreeg’s pants. or will try without it
I mean i play like I want and was top2 from my class in poe hc league, so… you can troll ) :blue_heart:

My friend Poe has nothing to do with this, it’s just one more game, plus someone with the time to walk a celestial for more than an hour can find better objects for the construction they want.

1 Like

I mean I did a quest. how I did it is doesnot matter. also I have really adrenaline effect with 1h fight. its better than lazy rightclick everything
actually also was a top5 in d3 in first 4 seasons
now I just enjoing grimdawn with MY builds that now one could understand
same I do with other ARpgs

and it is just theorecrafting. if build will not work I will write it. my current first build work nice for me

1 Like

wendigo’s mark only heals/lifesteals from its own dmg, ie the baked in vitality dmg in the proc

again… EoR does not scale with cast speed, it scales with attack speed
devastation is a (long) cooldown skill, so the benefit of 200 cast speed there is also very limited…

i need 200% for lightning from rins set to proc devotion. becouse it should be start of the any fight

… then why take EoR at all?
it’s 2 spam skills
you are either interrupting your chainlightning doing eor, with low attack speed to make it worse
or you’re interrupting your EoR to do chain lightning spam, which again will be bad since your low attack speed causes EoR windup to be even slower
there isn’t much sense in trying to mix 2 spam skills like that, use 1 or the other, then supplement with cooldown skills for procs
vire’s might with 1pt volcanic stride is a fantastic proccer
you can use 1pt Judgment with 1pt Heart of Wrath as other decent proccer
alternatively 1pt trozan or cooldown (transmuter) Callidor
aether component also grants a skill “aether corruption” which can be an okay proccer in aoe fights

I see your point., if my build will be bad I will take your advice. I need test before say smth
rings there for +6 to devastation. lightning just as a second good thing that proc RR
EoR has damage reduction so I like it also it puts bomb under bosses. as I understand

depends entirely on which enemy hit that trigger bomb proc, unless it’s a solo fight there is no guarantee it will proc under boss feet - and if it’s a solo fight, bomb would appear under boss when attached to any other skill too still anyway

max crucible done easy

no video because my ryzen 1600x cant stream and play without lagging in this mod
this setup

just remember

great, in how many hours did you complete it?

1 Like