[Cold Melee] DW Scourge Strike Cold based Spellbreaker

Your builds are really strong! ill try them now :3

Just finished Forgotten Gods on Ultimate using the Spellbreaker version of this build. Didn’t die a single time, not even to the final boss. The build is still solid for everything in the campaign, and is very fun to play. I feel like a super fast buzzsaw tearing everything apart when I play this character.

Edit: As an update, I also just completed the 25th shard of the Shattered Realm. Completing the 25th shard is the most important consideration for all characters now, as completing that shard gives you the final skill and attribute points available in Forgotten Gods as a reward. I did die a few times, but I only have the relic, weapons, gloves, shoulders and medal from Cthon’s linked GrimTools character. That said, as mentioned the 25th shard is by far the most important, and I was able to do it with much less than ideal gear.

I started the spellbinder one last night so i dont have any real gear atm and only level 40ish so destroying everything with ease will update when i have more info.

anyone know what the times are for this build in the crucible?