ComboMod Testversion

i can just repeat myself :smiley:

“to reproduce the crash that is caused by wrong assigned gear to pets/monsters, simply change in my mod: “records\combomod\xmod_lost_treasures\skills\itemskills\pet\pet_exiled01.dbr” 1 simple single value → “lootRightHandItem1” to “records/combomod/xmod_lost_treasures/items/gearweapons/swords1h/treasures_blade_of_exiled01.dbr”, from which i created the one that is working on that new pet. if you swap in the named one, it will crash the game instantly when loading ANY character, even if that character does not have that item in inventory… xDD”

you can test this today in the evening as i nearly forgot i did the integration of Blade Vortex AFTER 0.5c xDD will upload a small update today in the evening to get this checked ;D

Found an invalid skill tag in 05c:

1 Like

cool thank you will check for that, a leftover from the time i did not know which skills are viable to insert there :slight_smile: was just about to copy/paste the patchnotes here but will check for this quickly and then i pack together the next update :slight_smile:

fixed aswell :slight_smile:

0.5d:

• NEW: integrated new mod “Blade Vortex : 6 different skill Effects - Faster than PoE” → added to “Lost Treasures”, 2x new gearweapon 1h sword (Left + Right Blade of the Exiled), new lootset → Blades of the Exiled; 1x new component (Exiled Skillgem) to put on belts ONLY → grants new skill: Cold Blade Vortex;
    → lootset grants a new skill: Lost Exiled → summons an invisible playerscaled pet that can cast the Blade Vortex (in a weakened version) aswell;
    → added both 1h swords + the component to loot from all Treasure Guardians + Ultimate Treasure Guardian;
    → added to Crazy Mike to test out and further optimize, simply added to existing function in Lost Treasures;
  • CHANGE: D3 Demonhunter classskill “Vengeance” can now be used with all weapons;
  • CHANGE: all new affixes → changed all values “lootRandomizerScale” back to default 0 as it is for all other basegame affixes, to rule out crashes because of this;
  • FIX: various minor gearrelated stuff accross all databases;
  • FIX: various optimizations for Portable NPC’s → created “…/combomod/portable_npcs/npcgear/” → ALL gear from these NPCs in here now, changed “attributescalepercent” to NONE and removed all classaugments + modifiers + itemskills from these items, furthermore adjusted all this gear completly to be just a basic styleitem for the according NPC; all Portable NPC now have their “styleauras” added to their according folder to avoid crosslinking, furthermore all auras have been adjusted to “just” do this one thing without any buffstats or links to class skills / modifiers etc.;
  • FIX: all new tiered base gearitems → changed “attributescalepercent” values from 100 to 30.0 → this should make rare items less overpowered;

will be ready in a few

2 Likes

I found my old post from v1152 SR Nemesis and Boss view parameter by my friend get it from original maingame datebase. This is very useful,u can refer to this to change the Boss parameters, then I can do some test. half hours can finish this work, because we already test before. I remember also have parameters of patrol view range, that also important.

about parameter
set to 1.000000, boss like blind
set to 5.000000, near half map Length (volcano map)
set to 9.000000, view almost all map

i don’t know what you are relating to, but my only guess is any parameter in their controllers xD but i think this is not the time to adjust this now, if the crashes are not solved, which i guess are not solved :smiley:

ok, let me simply put,adjust Nemesis controllers view parameter as above photo mention value. I need do some test. and u can adjust back at next update. (or provide me a separate adjustment zip file)

xD no, there is no need for this atm… shall i repeat myself again? xD feel free to extract and modify it by yourself!

if I know modify will not ask u, forget it . I ask my friend help.

i was just trying to say that this is not the time to adjust anymore balance things, aslong as i have not fixed the crashes, and you was the one who told me this mainly xD so i first need to solve this part, would make zero sense to make anything else if this is not getting resolved. this is seriously not an easy task todo and needs at least some feedback from those who experience this, and i don’t see anything that i can work with atm,…

I didn’t crash in latest build but played very little.
I will do more tests this weekend.
I am planning to save at least 10 or 15 devotion shrine locations in Griminternal and share it here then do at least 20 runs so in total 200-300 devotions shrine waves and see if I envounter any crash.

1 Like

Did you have any crash/ black screen in latest version 05d ?

that is good to know, at least for now :slight_smile: there were really alot of linking errors. cool i am curious about that devotionshrine testrun! keep it up! :slight_smile:

further optimizations have already also been done to all Immortal Mercs, Minipets and new items, also alot of mistakes found already xD

GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt (3.3 KB)

This is all the altar coordinates used by GI, totaling 59. The place names may not conform to the standard English, but they can be arranged in serial numbers. Rearranged, prefixes classified as “Damage” and “Desecrate”. :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Thank you I used this, was very hepfull.
SO I did all shrines waves of monsters : I crashed 2 times both before starting the devotion, I think my aura just killed monsters around and some loot dropped.
First crash Act 2-7 Misfortune
Green weapon Chilled Spectral Broadsword of Breathing

2nd crash in Sunward spire just after loading the area (nothing dropped except a Will o wisp jar)

thank you for testing it out! i think both affixes have been modified as it pulls both from the new gambling mechanics, will check for anything related to this. can it really be “just” this item or can it be something different like proxy settings for this area? i am pretty unsure about this tbh.

can check if it is maybe the WillOWisp as this item is added to alot loottables as something worthless to drop, maybe there is an issue on this aswell… will be investigated too :slight_smile:

anyone experienced a crash on normal/elite at anytime btw? maybe it is an Ultimate only thingi… would be really good to know, myself got only crashes in Ultimate, but me is just one person :smiley: