Blade Vortex : 6 different skill Effects - Faster than PoE

Blade Vortex : 5 different Skill Effect to clear the screen at 1000% movement speed

• 5 Different skill Effects for the blade vortex skill from Path of Exile
  • 1000% movement speed
  • Clear all screen instantly while running at the speed of light

Talk to Devil’s Crossing Faction merchant, you can buy 5 rings with each a different Blade Vortex skill effect.

You can change the rotation speed of the effect by editing each dbr relative to the mesh effects (animation speed is set at 0.8 in 3 separate dbr for the Blades of Exile).

So you can set it to faster or slower depending on your preferences without 3ds.

Download :

You are free to use these skill effects in your mod as long as you credit GGG and me .
Thank you have fun.

7 Likes

Added the Blade of Exile Effect with the sword from God of War.

You can change the rotation speed of the effect by editing each dbr relative to the mesh effects (animation speed is set at 0.8 in 3 separate dbr for the Blades of Exile).

So you can set it to faster or slower depending on your preferences without 3ds.

You can watch the effect in 4K to avoid blurry video here :

3 Likes

Hi, i search for a long time a mod which have a blade vortex skill, is your version possible without the 1000 movespeed and with a normal scaling?, 1000 movespeed and instant kill feels like cheating.
Or is this impossible?.

thanks

1 Like

Yes obviously this is just a “show-off” mod not a balanced one (it’s more resources for other modders that might want to use some effects).
But it’s not really a true Blade vortex, more like an aura that deals damage to all monsters in an area around the player with a fast tick rate (every 0,1 seconds or 10 times per second).
You can completely remove the movement speed and reduce the damage if you want, all sources are included.

It is absolutely possible to make a balanced blade vortex because you can scale most of blade vortex parameters with it’s level :

• AoE radius (but this requires to make more effects)
  • Tick rate
  • Max number of monsters
  • Damage
  • Duration, cooldown
1 Like

Hi, thanks for your reply, i have zero mod experience, but i will try with tutorials and your post my best. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I don’t have time currently to make a mastery around it or add it to a mastery but I could do a "legit " (trying to make it balanced) version of the mod with the skill effect Blade of Exile, the skill would be given by equipping the sword, would you be interested ?
Basically I remove everything else and lower the damage, duration on the skill (10 seconds durattion), reduce Aoe (remove the last two blades is easy on the blade exile effect) while increasing mana cost .

hi, yes i would be interested, i tried myself, lowering dmg/duration/AoE and so on wasnt the real problem,
but without experience i cant say which number lead in a balanced skill.
and i dont know how scale a skill on a item for leveling.

Item skill have a fixed level so they are balanced depdning on the item level and rarity (and mana cost, cooldown…).
There are little item skills using this template for example celestial judgment uses it.(https://www.grimtools.com/db/search?query=Celestial%20Judgment&in_description=1&exact_match=0)
Maybe you can try with 100 physical damage for example and keep the same tick rate.
I will let you mod it it seems that you found how to do this.

1 Like

6技能叠加效果
Thank you for providing such good material.

1 Like

New Blade vortex balanced (only blue version)
Also as a component to apply to weapons.

3 Likes

Hello, how can I use these skills to attack destructible items such as boxes?