ComboMod Testversion

so as long as i put that 1 point, if i get the other points needed from gear that should get me the bonus

Correct. So if you have gear that equates to lets say +6 levels of summon skeletons, it will be level 7 with just a single point. Likewise, if you remove that 1 point, it will return to 0. You cannot remove the point and still use the gear levels.

1 Like
  1. as described, that is only for that skill, else it would say so in the description.

2. you can use both to get to an ultimate level for that skill, only one will not bring you there, it is a combination likewise. if you put 1 skillpoint in a skill you will get the additional points for that skill from items aswell.

1 Like

Bane of the Stricken seems a bit OP with 50% RATA. I used it and had about 2.5 million sheet DPS. Maybe it should be toned down?

will check for it, sounds a bit too OP yes, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Howdy :slight_smile: An update is loading up to test out, more fixes, new adjustments to D3 Bosses and finally all cool Blade Vortex skills are integrated as new Exiled Skillgems for the Lost Treasure Mod, check it out in a few :slight_smile:

→ 0.5h:

• CHANGE: updated gameversion to 1.1.9.7;
  • CHANGE + FIX: removed various doubled and irrelevant files, fixed various minor linking errors;
  • CHANGE + FIX: various bosses correctly readjusted in terms of loot (i.e. Infestation Fieldspawners, waveevents etc.) → simply forgot this last time on closing gaps…
  • NEW + CHANGE: full integration of “Blade Vortex : 6 different skill Effects - Faster than PoE” → goes to “Lost Treasures Mod” as new components → 5 new components → 5x new “Blade Vortex” Exiled Skillgem → Hot, Toxic, Electrocuting, Physical and Aetherial → can be looted from Treasure Guardians now aswell;
  • CHANGE: Lost Treasures lootset02 → petskill changed → Cold Blade Vortex changed to Physical Blade Vortex;
  • CHANGE + NEW + FIX: D3 Bosses overhauled again → new scaling of all skills, should now correctly scale up to charlevel 100, also revamped some of their skills in terms of performance and behaviour, needs more feedback on this, what is too strong - what is too weak here…! new controller and bios settings to make them more challenging again, hopefully :slight_smile: cleaned up the whole D3 boss mechanic to get a better overview internally, also a bit of preparation to maybe add more bosses here, maybe even can bring ONB’s in here with some adjustments lateron, when finally fine and satisfied with their balancing :slight_smile:
  • CHANGE: D3 Legendary Gem “Bane of the Stricken” → added weapon + retaliation damage reduced from 50% to 20%;
  • CHANGE: Headhunter Leatherbelt → chance to proc the starterbuff increased to 100%, added basestatvalues for armor, OA and DA;
  • CHANGE: Hero Archetype “Burning” → decreased burn duration and decreased its overall offensive value → simply was a bit too hot… xD;
  • CHANGE + NEW + FIX: Devotionshrines → proxies: all shrines have a new setup with increased delay and adjusted packsizes; pools: all configurations and scaling adjusted and on one level now, NO SCRIPT OR QUEST RELATED BOSSES HERE anymore! created new folder for devotionbosses → atm only copy/paste from the basegame but can also create completly new here, just remember to REMOVE scriptcommands, questvalues and deathpoolspawns and set to boss classification → “records/creatures/enemies/boss&quest/devotion/”; minor issues with the delay on shrines here, still trying to figure out why some shrines can have a delay and some can’t have a delay :smiley: furthermore removed the “grimmest spawncommand” completly from devotionshrines for now, to ensure this is not a reason for crashes, as i encountered another crash near a devotionshrine, and i could not reproduce it in any way and i was not hovering over any item at all… just to be sure on this…!
  • CHANGE: monstertotem proxies → setup accordingly to the devotionshrineproxies! also changed pools → champion chance goes from 100 to 85 and “ignoreGameBalance” is now set to FALSE!
  • CHANGE: Shattered Realm rulesets → decreased timers a bit for all difficulty levels;

Cheers.

2 Likes

Hello, I want to find out what the role of this folder is?

it is only there for the reason that i can not change that link in the according msh-file, which is needed, therefor all those files have a “COPY” in their description. bit messes up my own structure but i did not find another way.

Oh, but according to my analysis, this folder does not exist in the original Mod, so it seems unnecessary.

it does, and it needs that link, else the effect is missing ingame, because the file is linked in the according msh-file.

What kind of effect do you mean? Can take a screenshot to see it?

yes, just did xD →

it was the particle effect for the blade, found by changing / to \ for searching.

:stuck_out_tongue:
I can’t understand this. just want to see the actual effect in the game.

there are a few more files like this, which are really needed in that manor, else those effects would be missing ingame aswell, initially i had them twice → 1 time in combomodstructure and 1 outside in “normal” structure, but that was obsolete to have them twice, so only 1 file remaining, marked as “COPY” :slight_smile:

not hard to understand this, missing file is shown ingame in the console opening with ^. red lines indicate missing files, check the “PoE” sword i added from okami, that is the one which needs it. also spoke with him, and there is no way to change this by myself, i would need 3dsmax for changing that path, which i do not have :smiley:

found an issue: HH will not work in SR atm, sorry! :smiley: simply forgot to readd the buffitem to rulesets after rearranging the files… xD woops, will be fixed for next update. furthermore, the D3 boss, Diablo itself, at phase 3, will look strange i believe as he will not start to attack instantly and will do really harmless attacks atm… xD sorry for this aswell, already fixed on my end and will be fixed for next update aswell :slight_smile:
Cheers.

small but needed update coming in a few minutes :slight_smile:

→ 0.5i:

• FIX: Headhunter Leatherbelt Buff now working in Shattered Realm again aswell :smiley:
  • FIX: Shattered Realm rulesets → fixed further missing entries for blacklisted heroes and allowed items, added D3 Boss Diablo Phase 1 + 2 to blacklist;
  • FIX + CHANGE: D3 Bosses → more adjustments to their controllers, bios and skills, Diablo himself at Phase 3 is now working as intended and also has some evil skilladjustments added :slight_smile:
  • CHANGE: additional files → reduced gamespeed slightly back via GDinternals configfile, removed player healthbar as it confused me alot of times to have 2 healthbars so no need for me, but clearly something for personal preference i think :slight_smile:

Cheers.

2 Likes

finally found some time to finish the story for my D3 Wizard :slight_smile: gdx2 final chapter, even an ONB appeared, died one time to Frozen Heroarchetype xD the rest was not that hard, even adjusted enemybalance further and after this run for sure did some adjust to the Frozen one :smiley: check it out when its done processing :slight_smile:Grim Dawn 2022 12 19 11 29 - YouTube
furthermore found another reason for crashes → while testing Lost Treasure Bosses in the Enclave i noticed a crash while walking towards north to the next area, instant on putting out an error (red) for “records/items/lootchests/d01_chesthero_all_01” in the console-log, was repeatable everytime, then i REMOVED all those lootchestfiles which were not needed and i guess WRONG adjusted by myself! tried to reproduce the previous crash then in the same way, without it coming up again! i guess this was also a reason for some random crashes,… according to this, global levelscaling has changed again so that enemies will start with level 45 on elite and level 65 on ultimate. next update will take some more days as i started to overhaul/semicomplete the gambling affixes, added alot more, adjusted all again, cleaned and compared tags and created alot new ones :slight_smile:
cheers.

hey im the guy from nexus talking about having problems with high damage and getting one shoted.
The pic is my character right now and yes i am still getting high amounts of damage on normal being level 60