ComboMod Testversion

No adjustment Health Globe drop rate? still always dropping .

and Fetish Amry 20 is too much, make to 15 max and give 3~5s CD is better.

oh yes, have not further adjusted that amulet itemskill xD haha yes there was something i missed aswell :)) on my list for this evening now ;D yes it’s a bit too much, but hey it is still working, great job to my past me xD not tested it a while :))

was wondering really :)) already has a cd if im correct, how come you reached “-11 Second Skill Recharge”? xD but will check :slight_smile:
Can’t sleep… xD

the new Subjugator 0.4h run deep SR.
SR 108 - 110

1 Like

Very nice mate! Looks like you have really fun with it :slight_smile:
2 things from my view → SR timer is clearly too high, will be decreased for next update. The overall difficulty seems to be too weak still, mainsource for this seems to me the a bit overdosed completionbonus on the new blacksmiths which i have already adjusted for next update :slight_smile:
Will take a few days longer then i though, because there came a (maybe xD) fantastic idea to my mind → i was missing this ring from D3 → Ring of Royal Grandeur | Diablo Wiki | Fandom → have already tested this, needs a few new templates and adjustments on all setconfigs, but seems quite doable to do in this week, test was successfully done and would give a HUGE variety to all builds i would say, like in D3 with setitems, will also work with all basegame itemsets with at least 3 setmembers!
Furthermore adjusted Rakoffs itemskill finally to be usefull and not clutter the screen, will even spawn at the players feet now :slight_smile: , adjusted Hellfire Amulets to be on par with Basegame Conduits and adjusted Fetish Army again as suggested :slight_smile:

Fetish Army set max limit 12 is appropriate. Subjugator have best damage in this MOD same as Conjurer in basegame. and Base Necro and D3 Necro class may need little buff.
U just need test Melee build.Casting type build I think also very strong when have endgame equipment.

What I feel now is endgame equipment is forming too fast,of course, it is also related to my understanding of this MOD, my suggestion materials drop rate may should be reduced and remove some soulbound.

SR 117 - 120

1 Like

This is, indeed, normal due to this mod still in TESTphase and i mentioned it alot of times, the amountvalues will clearly toned down for a 1.0 release then :slight_smile: do not worry, this was intended :slight_smile:
Fetish Army has already been adjusted :slight_smile:
Atm i am working on the Ring of Royal Grandeur, already have the most stuff finished, tomorrow finishing the tags, testing out everything in detail and adjusting stuff if needed and aiming for another update at friday, so i can update the D3Mod on the weekend, IF the hotfix is already up then :slight_smile: Looking forward to this! <3

I found a strange phenomenon that the two skills have opposite effects, which is inconsistent with the description.

Don’t know what you mean, nothing strange here at all, 1 skill is for resting, 1 skill kills you, nothing more - nothing less. xD

I mean, these two skills have opposite effects. Clicking “Rest” is actually “suicide”, and vice versa. Isn’t that strange?

I’m not talking about the skill itself, but the actual effect of running it in the shortcut bar.

You might as well try it yourself. :sunglasses:

xD ah you mean the Innate Skill “Meditative Rest” does kill you? xD that is, indeed NOT intended, will check this, have not used it in a while :smiley: the intention is clearly as stated in the skills description that it shall “regenerate” yourself while beeing very vulnerable :smiley: strange, i have not changed anything, at least i thought, will check in a few minutes :smiley:

tested it, still working as intended, u must use it at full health to see the effect :smiley: also these both skills are more a “gimmik” in addition, would not take them too serious, nonetheless working perfectly fine on my end:

suicide aswell working as intended:

This is even more strange. Is it because my game is 1.1.9.7 beta? :eyes:

maybe, there is already a beta available? :smiley: not installed, might be the cause, yes strange you are right :slight_smile: we will see what will happen then when it goes live :))

A completely healthy role. Ha ha ha ha image

For Public Testing FAQ

FAQ

How do I download the latest build?

In your Steam library:

• Right click Grim Dawn.
  • Choose “Properties”.
  • Select the “Betas” tab.
  • Enter the access code “c1tybu1ld3r1337”.
  • Hit the “Check Code” button.
  • Select the playtesting branch in the dropdown box.
1 Like

cool, thx for sharing :slight_smile:

Earlier then i thought, also need some feedback on this, before i overtune those cute rings :smiley:

→ 0.4i:

• BIG CHANGE: Portable NPC completionbonus 01+02+03 → decreased most of the available bonus-statvalues → was simply TOO OP and ment it too good, easy example is the roll for up to 6-7 items with added “physical resistance” bonus-stat, which alone would make our characters way over the top too strong → ATTENTION HERE: you MUST reroll the old items with “too OP bonus-stats” as they will have vanished → the bonus stat-value ONLY has vanished, NOT the item and its affixes!
  • NEW: Ring of Royal Grandeur → 201 rings available for 201 available lootsets; the ring can be used as a placeholder for 1 gearitem of the according lootset; 3 tiers availabe for this ring → normal(lvl 5-64)/empowered(lvl 65-93)/mythical(lvl 94+) with according statvalues; there are some basegame lootsets which have no RoRG added: Royal Exuberance, Adorments of Valiance, Carnage, Alkamos Rings, The Arcane Storm, Elemental Balance, The Magelord, Judicator’s Signets, Invoker’s Elements; rings added to loot: SR rewardchests, X1 Bosses (miscloot), ONBs (miscloot), factionbounty heroes (miscloot), monstertotem- and devotionloot; added new functions to Crazy Mike for testing out the RoRG mechanic;
  • CHANGE: D3 Class Witchdoctor → “Fetish Army”: max amount reduced to 15, cooldown +1 sec, skillManaCost decreased by 25%;
  • CHANGE: D3 Class Wizard → “Spectral Blade”: can now be used with all weapons;
  • CHANGE + FIX: Occultist - Summon Familiar Shattered Headmodifier → petlimit 5 → 3, cooldown reduction decreased, further small config adjustments; added itemskill “Army of the Familiar” → completly adjusted with new template;
  • CHANGE + FIX: Occultist - Blood of Dreeg Shattered Headmodifier → cooldown decreased and added chance; small config adjustments;
  • CHANGE: D3 Unique Amulets: added +8% defensiveMaxResist to all amulets to make them viable for endgame, removed singleMaxResist statvalue;
  • CHANGE: D3 Unique Amulet “Rakoffs Glass of Life” → itemskill adjusted to spawn way less Health Globes with increased bonusstats, furthermore the Health Globe will now drop at the feet of the player which makes even more sense;
  • CHANGE: D3 Unique Hellfire Amulets: added +2 to the according already modified skill as skillAugment to be even more on par with basegame Conduits;
  • created Combomod Minipet IV: a miniature of the Ravager of Souls as your personal pet → grants Aura of the Ravager → the Ravager of Souls surrounds you with an aura that increases vitality resistances.
  • CHANGE: Shattered Realm → timer decreased on all difficulties, killCounterBonuseTime slightly increased;
  • CHANGE: dismantling of epic gearitems → slightly increased chance to get Combo Orbs;
  • CHANGE + FIX: Inventor → aquired random lootset can now also be a D3 lootset;
  • CHANGE + FIX: D3 lootsets have now an itemLevel (65 + 94), else they can not come out of inventor random lootset transmute;
  • CHANGE: ONB spawnchance DRASTICALLY increased → (1 + OmegaLevel)/10! → means at Omega Level 100 you should have approx 10% chance to spawn an ONB from ANY boss → ALOT more aggressive on spawnchance now :smiley:
  • CHANGE: Omega Minions → adjusted: classification hero again with according mapicon for better overview at spawning, decreased charlevel -1, adjusted resistances to be a bit less op for minions, removed hero archetype generator, changed all names to “Empowered Omega Minion”;
  • CHANGE: ONB + Guardian + Minions → adjusted their bios to be more on par with D3 Bosses;
  • CHANGE: “OP Testing Amulet” needs to be reaquired from Crazy Mike IF needed, because it has moved internally;

Will be available in an hour or so, just cleaning up a bit and do 1-2 more testruns :slight_smile:

Also finished with first D3 char Ultimate basestory campaign, finally :smiley: run was done with up to date changes, see how the increased ONB spawnchance rip my butt up :smiley: was not expecting them tbh so drastically and for sure, gear could be optimized alot, but well :slight_smile:
Grim Dawn 2022 10 27 15 51 - YouTube

EDIT1: initially i was trying to make the RoRG work with new templates, with lootsets in an array, BUT that did not work at all, it always wanted to choose the first lootset in the array :frowning: so i decided to make the RoRG work like i did, with a ring for all according lootsets :smiley: just for understanding and to make this clear, as i stated it previously;

2 Likes

Oh sorry, i linked the previous version 0.4h again… xD it is updated now for 0.4i! :smiley:

I didn’t notice. After downloading, I found that it was a duplicate 04h. :sunglasses: :upside_down_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :wink: :cold_sweat:

Very good :smiley:
btw, i have not tested on BETA, will do this when it goes live, else it will confuse me too much as some of these changes maybe change again :slight_smile:

should remove -16skr to FR from Zunimassa set, then will to normal 4~5s skr

Fuck, Omega too much, I want kill them all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Raven bug still here.

Raven buld still will black screen from SR 85 - 88. and Subjugator sometime also will blacksreen in
0.4h ver. I think all this happen because of skill effect too much. before version almost no happen black sreen. BTW I’m useing lowest effects setting.

1 Like