ComboMod Testversion

All drops that aren’t specific rares or other random things are dropping as Yellow belts.

that’s strange xD not on my end, nothing has changed with this :smiley: just tested on 3 different chars at different spots on different difficulty levels, all fine on my end :smiley: make a video or provide some screenshots please to resolve it maybe for you aswell.

Dunno, was weird. New char, no problems

Very good :slight_smile: Happy sunday!

Hi guys I am really enjoying this mod but the problem I have is that I am getting alot of items with “Tag not found:tagitemskillmodified”

I have tried reinstalling Grim Dawn and this mod ,tried new characters and they are the same.

Any ideas please.

Howdy :slight_smile:
I have already fixed thousands of errors for the next update, which were shown by the GDModSuite, not found anything related to this type of tag missing anywhere, unfortunatly :frowning: can you post a few screen where you encounter this issue please? then i might be able to fix it. Beside that i have not seen this issue in any of my testruns in the past few weeks,… :smiley:

Cheers.

Hi ashbrain,

Hopefully these screen shots will help you.

I have not posted images like this before so hopefully it works :slight_smile:

No, doesn’t work. Need to use something like Imgur.com or just simply paste them direct here. I use good old fashioned Paint, paste a screenshot into it, edit/crop as needed and then just paste that into the forum here.

Ok thank you i will try again.

Hopefully this works :slight_smile:

And this is from in game two minutes ago.

I heard before that disabling rainbow filter can help with the tagnotfound issue. Try that?

Today I reinstalled Grim Dawn with only this mod and Griminternals but it is still the same.

As a workaround you could look up that item on grimtools to see what it does.

thank you for providing these screen, i will look into this in a minute then i can tell for sure :slight_smile: yes i heard some people had issues with the Rainbowfilter aswell, but if you do not have it active and still have tag-issues, this must be something mod related, will let you know :slight_smile:

edit1: everything seems to be correct on my end, my bet is that is has to do with the Rainbowfilter in the end :smiley:

Hi ashbrain could you please provide me with a link for the Rainbowfilter you are using and I will give that a try.

I am getting so many items with this on them that it could be the Rainbowfilter.

Many thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

i do not use any Rainbowfilter at all :slight_smile: Should be fixed then for you, that’s great! Have a good time and keep hunting! :wink: An update is in the making, will be released when i am done with the rest of the D3 gambling section weapons, just shield + 1h sword + 2h melee leftover, aiming for the next release at the middle of the week, latest on friday.

Cheers.

Sorry if I was not clear but I am not using a Rainbowfilter but I am still getting all these tags.

I really do not know what to do now apart from putting up with them.

Thank you for trying to help.

YES I have fixed the issue :slight_smile:

I backed up my Grim Dawn My Games Folder then completely emptied it started a fresh new character and it seemed okay.So I copied over my character I was using and all the items were fine :smile:

Must of been something sat within my settings but I do not have a clue as to what :rofl:

1 Like

Very good :slight_smile: Maybe some needed files from Rainbowfilter were in there, but also unsure tbh :slight_smile: