ComboMod Testversion

regarding the summon, both npc are summoned completely different and i hope it won’t break too much with the upcoming patch. really wondering what it could be, but we will see when the time has come :smiley:

EDIT1: you could try for yourself with your own mod which summons those npcs from hotbar aswell via your script and its functions, it should be non-spawning there aswell, just a guess.

The die is cast? xD nil-version with various fixes is uploading and is ready for checking in a few moments :wink:

Well, now these three can be summoned, but the other two still cannot be summoned.

In addition, do you know how to delete the three default skills in the red box? Because it already exists in the shortcut bar below by default, it is completely redundant to appear above it.

no issue on my end…

and no i don’t know and i think letting those buttons stay will simply give an option to rebind them if anyone does not like the standard binding so it will not change at anytime i guess…

the nil-version got an update to test out, further internal database changes regarding the new d2 items, various ui changes, finally got all windows in line, a new CLOSEBUTTON has been created and placed at the right of the hud and is used for most closeactions, so this button seen on inventor, caravaner, blacksmith and vendor does not have any function anymore and will vanish when im in the mood to change that tex aswell ;D feels good :slight_smile: furthermore the CUBE is now a new Portable NPC, which can be crafted the usual way… ;D

uploading of the nil-version is nearly done, enjoy.

getting lunch and mood for caravan adjustments at the same time, great experience xD

EDIT1: yes you have seen right, the button to clear the search has REappeared :smiley:

Ficaria bem legal se voce podesse adicionar a maestria: O Cavaleiro de Sangue de Diablo Immortal do mod Diablo 3 classes.

Hallo guten tag ich spreche deine sprache leider nicht :smiley: In english please again ;D

It would be pretty cool if you could add the mastery: The Blood Knight of Diablo Immortal from the Diablo 3 mod classes

1 Like

Soon it will be added :slight_smile:

1 Like

About future classes… From which games will be new classes? Warhammer 40,000? Warhammer Fantasy? StarCraft? Warcraft? Titan Quest?

First one will be the Blood Knight from Grimers D3 Classes Mod, the rest is open and we will see what tickles my interest after all :slight_smile:

1 Like

sooner then i thought →

i think an official update will NOT be up earlier then end of next week but for sure this can be tested via the NIL-version in 1-2 hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: Thank you very much, I was happy, I really like this class.

1 Like

its up :wink: items and further stuff will be added later this day

1 Like

I was going to say exactly that, it has really nice items too, and this class only has in the D3 Mod Classes, and now here in your mod which is one of the best here.

1 Like

The Diablo 3 Mod Update Barbarian Mastery class is also an entertaining class of an abandoned mod.

i don’t think it is :smiley:

1 Like

I figured it was because it hasn’t updated since 2019, it would be cool if you rescued that class as well.

sorry i don’t know which mod you refer to :slight_smile: the D3 Classes Mod by Grimer just got an update and with that and the D2 Mod by Denis added, we now have even 2 Barbarian classes inmod ;D

1 Like