Cornucopia 0.3.3 - Legendaries, MI's, Relics and more!

Aether Crystal pickup works for me but it only picks up Aether Crystals, it doesn’t pick up anything else like scrap.

@doom:

Divinesteel: I dunno about other players but I consider this a very good item. But then again I like outlier items like this too, since it really gives them their own character. I’d recommend making it a little weaker or rarer as you said.

Guthook: What I meant was that Shaman’s two main damage types are Lightning and Bleeding (and Vit/Phys to lesser extent), but the belt doesn’t give any % bonus to Lightning at all. Which makes it an anomaly compared to the other class belts. I thought it’d be logical if it boosted Lightning / Electrocute instead of Phys/IT or something.
Then it would touch on both Lightning and Bleed in some way.

Panetti’s: Anything you come up with would most likely give it more utility than it does now.

Hat: Either moving the +3 to those skills or the full set bonus skill to the hat would be good I’d say. And yeah, I think having a Legendary item that doesn’t do much is pretty crappy, but luckily it doesn’t drop as an item so you’d never get that after a really hard fight.
Alternatively consider moving one +1 all skills to the 3 set bonus, and keeping the other on the 4 set bonus. That way you stagger the bonuses a bit, because currently the set is indirectly nerfed since the big power boost comes much later (1 piece hat vs. full 4 set piece bonus).

The last item reminded me, when you get to creating your own items, maybe it would be amusing if you made a 5 piece set that didn’t have many stats on the items themselves, but most of the power is packed in the set bonuses instead.

Divinesteel: I want to talk it over with Ceno because I have mixed feelings about what to do with it, so it’ll get changes later.
Guthook thematically doesn’t fit lightning and I’m fine with that. Shaman’s are pretty good as is. I’m just gonna drop some OA on it as that does feel needed. It’s okay as an anomoly.
Clairvoyant: Staggering +all skills on a set or any bonuses makes the set more flexible. But sometimes I don’t want the set to be more flexible. I like the idea of the set being flexible in that you can use only parts of it to open up another build by replacing one or two set pieces… but I don’t want the set to become too much stronger by letting it be flexible. Like what if swapping out a piece is always better than the full set? Not going to stagger it for now.
Sometimes opening flexibility in one place limits it in another. But I’m just following my feeling on this one ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Set idea: I’ve thought about that before. I’m actually going to try implementing a crazier one which is sets that contain different item tiers: Like maybe a set that requires 2 MI’s, an epic, and a legendary. But when I make these sets ALL their bonuses will only be from completing the whole set. You’ll get 0 for partial completion. This will allow me to tie thematically linked items together in a very controlled way.

Ah, it seems it works when I paste the mod into the mod folder, but not when I build it through the asset manager.

I’m not knowledgeable enough to know the difference though. I’m guessing I’m missing some kind of source file.

Yeah, scrap that drops from breakables has some loot table associated with it that I can’t pin down. Still looking for it.

E: scrap that drops from monsters/hero orbs/chests should be autolooted, however.

It’s possible that those that those breakables don’t have a loot table for scrap but instead just have the scrap.dbr directly on them. Like instead of chance to drop from x loottable it’s just chance to drop scrap. Too lazy to check.

Fair enough.

By the way, I was wondering what the thoughts behind the huge flat Lightning damage were on Stormcaller’s Pact. I don’t recall seeing that before but it has been a while since I played Corn, it seems extremely strong.

Flat lightning used to exist there in vanilla. It was patched out shortly after Shaman’s release and I never really knew why, so I put it back in Cornucopia. I don’t think it should be especially high in Cornucopia, though (meaning, if it is, it’s a bug).

It looks high to me, but then again I think you guys increased the flat damage on some other skills like Reckless Power too, so maybe it’s not out of line.
It looks mighty appealing to build around, though. :slight_smile:

Doing a search finds

records/items/lootchests/chestloottables/breakableloot_all_a01.dbr
records/items/lootchests/chestloottables/breakableloot_junkpile_a01.dbr
records/items/lootchests/chestloottables/breakableloot_scrappile_a01.dbr

records/items/loottables/materia/tdyn_comp_human_a01.dbr
records/items/loottables/materia/tdyn_comp_merchant_a01.dbr

but there are plenty of other records using it, like e.g.

records/creatures/enemies/humanoutlaw_arsonist_c01.dbr

Is this normal? XD http://i.imgur.com/MihLxUy.jpg

The item grants the 1st skill
and then your prefix Immovable grants the other version of the skill
http://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/1352-Immovable

Yeah, that’s not even a Cornucopia thing, that’s just a vanilla Grim Dawn thing.

Hotfix B

[ul]
[li]Edited attribute descriptions to more accurately display our changes for the player’s knowledge. You’re welcome.[/li]
[li]Improved monster OA slightly (let us know if it’s still too low, if it is I may just need to buff trashmob OA), more so in normal and elite. [/li]
[li]Spirit now gives equal damage to physical types as magical. (forgot to do this on release) [/li]
[li]Clairvoyant’s set: Moved +3 Fabric of Reality and Second Rite set bonus to the hat. [/li]
[li]Guthook Belt: Added 30 OA and +30% pierce damage. Reduced some of the proc’s pierce damage and added physical damage. [/li]
[li]Divinesteel Hauberk: Reduced aura bonus health from 20% to 12%. [/li]
[li]Panetti’s Replicating Wand: 30 Spirit -> 40. 16 OA -> 40. Replaced proc with: Panetti’s Missile Barrage. [/li]
[li]Aeon’s Constellation - Time Stop: nerfed petrify duration and cooldown scaling. [/li]
[li]Fixed Scrap and Dynamite not autopickup’ing from certain enemies. Some breakables may still produce a scrap/dynamite that does not autopickup. If you see such an event occur, let us know what and where the breakable was so we can better narrow it down.[/ul][/li]
Final notes: This does not work for the folder version Cornucopia002. We dropped that. May it rest in hell. Mirror link is on first post. I will always update links on first post and on the google docs. Most recent hotfix notes will always be on the top of google docs, as well as preview of coming hotfixes whenever we start working on one. Old hotfixes will just be a link on the google docs that brings you back to the appropriate post here.

I am a little dense so I am confused on three points after I tried to install this mod.

1. Where/ how do I find spears and staves to use?

2. I’m not very high level, but Ulzuin’s Chosen skill looks like it does in the vanilla game the icon is still a circle, not a square like other exclusive buffs.

3. I had some scrap drop from a zombie in lower crossing and It didn’t auto pick up.

Am I just dumb? Or did I not install the mod correctly?

Either way I could use some help. Thanks.

1. Not in Cornucopia. :wink: We enabled Spears and Staves as they are presently in use in Grim Quest, which Cornucopia is merged with in both Grimarillion and DAIL. So this was a bit of a ‘tip-of-the-hat’ to the developers and players of those mods, giving them our in-game support.

Although…if ever Cornucopia wanted to add Spears or Staves of its own…

1. It’s still a circle. Because I’m lazy and didn’t want to make a new icon for it. Yes, it’s awkward.

2. Latest hotfix?

Thanks for the quick reply Ceno. Good to know that I am not quite as dumb as I feared.

Latest dropbox link (v033B): Attribute descriptions in the character window are unchanged compared to vanilla.

Edit 2 says, i’m dumb: the attribute descriptions ARE changed, what’s not changed is the OA/DA description. Sorry, my bad :D.

Edit says: just checked the database with GDStash: Hotfix B items are there with the correct values :), so it’s definitely the latest version.

Gonna try a 0 physique build, i guess, we’ll see how that goes :D.

Thx for the great work as always guys!

Any idea when and if it will be implemented in Grimmarilion (to lazy to check correct name)?

A few days. Grimarillion and DAIL are waiting a week from Cornucopia’s release before implementing it, to give us a grace period to fix bugs.