Cornucopia 0.4 - Your enemies grow stronger!

Finaly finished Ultimate in 0,4 with burning Sorseress .
Things i like:
1)Miror of e-something changes looks good, realy good, id like to move them to core game, lets hope Crete would listen :wink:
2)DA from Conversion.
3)DA from Temper.
Things i didnt like
1)BWC changes - why? Id rather keep BWC at vanila level, its one of the most balanced spells in the game.
2)Ulzuin chosen turn from passive to exclusive. 20% CDR on top of it >>
3)OFF - broken opie gamebreacker. I guess due to its opieness Warpfire got striped of it former glory as a BiS burning sorc dagger >
>.
4)T3 Torch conselation proc. LOL.
5) Ultimate Flooded passage lightning madness.

I appreciate the support. Note about lightning shambler : he was too easy at first. Now heā€™s too hard for some skill builds. I will tone down the lightning. Thanks for the report. Can you specify which lightning ability of his? Iā€™m guessing the low health one.

Note about added DA: I plan to balance cunning and DA better by adding super OA enemies which will have lower base damage but basically always crit you with max multiplier. Or something along these lines. They will be offset more by health, sustain and %DR since your DA will effectively be 0 against them.

Changes we make are with long sighted vision. What may not work or make sense now should make sense later. I could add a hidden skill modifier on shammy or two that coverts one or two of their lightning spells into cold. This is gear restrictive. So you could have a set of armor that converts some of their skills to cold, and then warp fire can convert that again. Crazy possibilities basically.

T3 torch? Too strong ? What? Havenā€™t personally tested. Asked players to but nobody has given me specific reports

I appreciate the support. Note about lightning shambler : he was too easy at first. Now heā€™s too hard for some skill builds. I will tone down the lightning. Thanks for the report. Can you specify which lightning ability of his? Iā€™m guessing the low health one.

Autotargeted retaliation lightning bolt. I guess thermite mines with fissure mess with it.

Changes we make are with long sighted vision. What may not work or make sense now should make sense later. I could add a hidden skill modifier on shammy or two that coverts one or two of their lightning spells into cold. This is gear restrictive. So you could have a set of armor that converts some of their skills to cold, and then warp fire can convert that again. Crazy possibilities basically.

Do the game support multiconvertion? IRC if something is converted to another dmg type it cannot be converted again, aka Alberteich duality dont mess with chaos AAR. Anyway i think its better to create a new shiny item with specefic conversion and mastery support instead of breacking an existing good item :roll:

T3 torch? Too strong ? What? Havenā€™t personally tested. Asked players to but nobody has given me specific reports

Meteor Shower . It just feel so out of place, like some generic jrpg screen-cleaner stuff.

Iā€™ve one rather eclectic inquiry:

Care to make D.Swarm be able to break down doors and such(crates, bones etc)?

Thatā€™s a question for Crate, not us. We canā€™t control that.

Ah, ok. I guess Iā€™ll use the vines then.

wow did this update just now? :smiley: hype!

Kernels are stirring.

Hotfix C

Bugfixes

• Fixed Sigil of the Bear King granting 32% OA instead of a flat 32 OA.
  • Fixed levelcap not scaling to 100 as in Ashes of Malmouth.
  • Fixed Devotion Cap not scaling to 55 as in Ashes of Malmouth.

Game

• Inquisitor is now a selectable mastery.
  • Necromancer is now a selectable mastery.

Is a fresh character supposed to have 10/6/10/6/10 affinities? Iā€™m new, but I checked through the old patchnotes and couldnā€™t find a mention of it. I can appreciate the flexibility it gives, but with the reduced T3 requirements I can literally put my first point in the Leviathan, and am one constellation away from all the rest.

EDIT: I checked all the patch descriptions and I couldnā€™t see it, so I posted.

Can confirm this, and also many constellations are borked (dont have points to invest in, dont have skills).

The borkedness is because of the new expansion constellations. Theyā€™re not yet implemented in the mod & thus have no stars, and where theyā€™re added, the constellations nearby are distorted trying to fit in their old positions. I figured that was likely a known issue beyond the scope of a ā€œmake this work in the expansionā€ hotfix, but the baseline affinities seemed more like a test setting left on than anything the expansion did directly

Hmm, maybe is needed some balance with less add spawn and more boss fight?
How to get proper fight when those spawn dont give xp not even drop anything (in need of energy potions XD)?

Needed to spend around 6 life pots on that in other way starting boss because adds, cant get close how fast he spawn crystals and adds, lol

:slight_smile:

Hey, Adoomgod, for the update can we get Harvester of Death to work with shields? Shield-bash + bone spikes would be pretty cool.

Free affinity isnā€™t intentional. Will look into it.

Will this work with the new expansion?

Any plans for an update Ceno?

Vanilla isā€¦lacking and rather Crude.

See here: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=568286#post568286

Hi, cool mod. I just added a bigger stash (18*18, credit to 3JIouā€™s prior work) and made potions stack to 999. Also changed AAR to piercing, makes it a lot more fun :smiley: Should I increase itā€™s mana cost too?

Not sure if Ceno and Adoomgod are still working on this mod or not. I donā€™t really want to step on their toes (their creative work) if they are. I could fix the constellations for AoM. I pretty much got the technical side of modding down, just havenā€™t figured out the graphics/mapping side yet. If I ever do, I will probably create my own world/adventure.

Here is the link to the modded mod: //https://www.dropbox.com/s/xugwr6xr8pwx6ei/mycorn.rar?dl=0

I really want this to happen so I can play without feeling like Iā€™m lacking AoM content but I understand that they must be really busy.