Coup de Grâce (1.1.0.0-1.1.7.2) - Venomblade, Crucible no buffs, SR 90+, Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate of Entertainment

Thanks!
It’s viable in HC, though I don’t recommend playing HC SR above 50 with any build

1 Like

I just leveled up to 94 now gonna gear it up :smiley: It looks like a solid build, i wont push SR or cruciable that high but might test some day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Repeated the past success with killing Crate by melee build

2 Likes

hi

@Dmt dude can you please tell me how to lvl up this char/build? thanks

First of all dmt is not a dude so please behave, second of all there are various ways you can level this. You can either start as a nightblade using ABB + wps and further moving to SS, or you can start as an oathkeeper with RF and further transition towards VM.

EDIT Great build! Definitely very friendly and safe to play both in SR and Crucible. Great job D! Here’s a sample from me.

1 Like

Great run, ty! :upside_down_face:
@N00bWarrior

Thanks for the build! Slowly getting the pieces for it, is there an alternative for the shoulderguards? I’m sided with the Death Order.

you still can find these shoulders in SR or Crucible.

Ooh I totally forgot about those places, can you get all MIs on SR or C? Or the 4 from this build at least?

nope, only pants and shoulders can be farmed there.
medal only in SoT and amulet from Kaisan in MC.

Thanks! Gonna look for those 2 Nemesis on SR

Hey @Dmt, it’s time for you to test this wonderful character in 1.1.8.0 and see if she’s still a murderess :slight_smile:

Looks like more acid dmg but less oa., also yugol blood get buff but scales get nerfered so devotion route will be different? I am very interest in a build. WHats the changes?? I also have a question about conduit with 70acid dmg to abb? Will it work?

@Witchhunter @Evool
I should test some stuff, can’t say anything for now

Its not worth it. If you don’t have Kaisan, go for Beronath purple amulet

understood. How about other changes? Have you try your dervish after patch 1.1.8? Do you see this more as buff or nerf? Can you tell me anything more? :smiley:

Hi, Im newbie here
I just want to know that is this build still good in the lastest patch?
Thanks!

Hi, yes it viable, though devo path has changed a lot
I didnt optimized gear, but, I guess, suffix “Of vitality” is needed somewhere

Also @Witchhunter @Evool
The build is good. Overall, it’s stronger now, but a bit more skill dependent

1 Like

Tks for the rep, so do you suggest any new devo path for this build?
thanks

Yes, link in the post just above yours. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What do you think about this devotion route? I try to build it more tanky because i am playing hardcore. Any other suggestion how to make build more tanky?