Coup de Grâce (1.1.0.0-1.1.7.2) - Venomblade, Crucible no buffs, SR 90+, Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate of Entertainment

Back in the business, though not everything+ :sob:

Literally first try.

Glad that my devotion path with scales are new meta now.

(i’m not trying to make fun of one top-builder’s manner of speech, obviously not)

2 Likes

You need to criticize kindly remind every player, which still don’t use Scales in acid build and suggest that they don’t know what they are doing :stuck_out_tongue:

Not taking scales in every build is a crime.

1 Like

Great job D!
Im happy to see this build can take on naked runs too. True pilot.
What about murmur belt for full fire to acid conversion? :thinking:

1 Like

Interesting devotions. I get why Scales, of course, but some of the other choices are not so obvious to me. Such as the seemingly big focus on energy renegeration. Never had problems with that on this build. Are those choices only made to get to Scales as quickly as possible?

(Btw, to this day this is my favourite build in the whole game. And now it seems I have to respec it a little.)

1 Like

Thanks!
There is no sence in fire->acid conversion for this build

Only for Scales
Acid gear and itemization are the worst in terms of CC res in the whole game. Scales save you while you’re standing in freeze/stun

unless you wanna do something funky and squeeze some more flat acid and poison via conversion from Magi and Torch :tapshead. Not to mention the procs are lots of fun kek.

too much MI items :frowning: … but it seems more powerful now

->

Decent legit greens are easier to obtain than legendaries now

1 Like

Yeah, people who are afraid of multiple green items in a build probably haven’t played enough since 1.1.7 was released.

Good single rare green items are super easy to farm in the current iteration of GD.

Specific double rare greens are still pretty hard to obtain, but a lot less than before.

1 Like
2 Likes

Is this build viable in HC? i am trying to level up a dervish atm and this build seems to be a monster!

1 Like

Thanks!
It’s viable in HC, though I don’t recommend playing HC SR above 50 with any build

1 Like

I just leveled up to 94 now gonna gear it up :smiley: It looks like a solid build, i wont push SR or cruciable that high but might test some day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Repeated the past success with killing Crate by melee build

2 Likes

hi

@Dmt dude can you please tell me how to lvl up this char/build? thanks

First of all dmt is not a dude so please behave, second of all there are various ways you can level this. You can either start as a nightblade using ABB + wps and further moving to SS, or you can start as an oathkeeper with RF and further transition towards VM.

EDIT Great build! Definitely very friendly and safe to play both in SR and Crucible. Great job D! Here’s a sample from me.

1 Like

Great run, ty! :upside_down_face:
@N00bWarrior

Thanks for the build! Slowly getting the pieces for it, is there an alternative for the shoulderguards? I’m sided with the Death Order.